• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stuff'd at City Square Mall

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
img_300x225

Was at City Square Mall a while ago and when going up esclators saw this new outlet.

I will never eat it. Why?

1. I saw the FTs Pinoy crew not washing the vegetables. They just take a whole lettuce..cut it into smaller size and stuffed into the food processor to shred. Good luck to all you consumers eating unwashed chemical laden vegetables!

2. Because it is next to the heavy traffic escalators...i have seen people "Ha-chew"...cough and so forth....you can imagine the germs flying all over into the food.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
28b9e6c896baf2d91b01d2ea41cb78da_1414073966.jpg

Pinoys love to take selfies and pictures of themselves with a mundane background scenery. :wink:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All these foreign workers are just here for money.
Vegetables not washed and straight into food processor...and they dun give a damn fuck.

you can imagine aside from the pesticides...you are consuming lots of soil bacteria....:eek:
matter of time before u can stomach cancer..

chongpangchixwings

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. I saw the FTs Pinoy crew not washing the vegetables. They just take a whole lettuce..cut it into smaller size and stuffed into the food processor to shred. Good luck to all you consumers eating unwashed chemical laden vegetables!

2. Because it is next to the heavy traffic escalators...i have seen people "Ha-chew"...cough and so forth....you can imagine the germs flying all over into the food.

Just eat the stuff and get stuffed.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 1. I saw the FTs Pinoy crew not washing the vegetables. They just take a whole lettuce..cut it into smaller size and stuffed into the food processor to shred. Good luck to all you consumers eating unwashed chemical laden vegetables!

datz y wen u eat @ anywhere, u dun visit their kitchen ... u tink ur downstairs kopitiam zhi char stall got wash their vege very clean meh? ...

u tink dey call it stuff'd 4 nutting? ... ur fud r stuff'd ...

anyway, u shud stiq 2 plucking ur fud from trees ... wash cleanly wif sky water! ... :smile:
n spiced wif bird droppings! ... :eek:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
datz y wen u eat @ anywhere, u dun visit their kitchen ... u tink ur downstairs kopitiam zhi char stall got wash their vege very clean meh? ...

u tink dey call it stuff'd 4 nutting? ... ur fud r stuff'd ...

anyway, u shud stiq 2 plucking ur fud from trees ... wash cleanly wif sky water! ... :smile:
n spiced wif bird droppings! ... :eek:

hahaha...at least i know my Czechar store fried the vegetables in high heat...all germs are killed.

this Stuff'd vegetables are consumed raw ... they just add to the wraps...you can imagine eating raw bacteria too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these foreign workers are just here for money.
Vegetables not washed and straight into food processor...and they dun give a damn fuck.

you can imagine aside from the pesticides...you are consuming lots of soil bacteria....:eek:
matter of time before u can stomach cancer..

When you don't personally own the business and are just a franchisee or leasee, you take no pride in your work, you see no future in your job, and hence you are not emotionally invested into what you do.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When you don't personally own the business and are just a franchisee or leasee, you take no pride in your work, you see no future in your job, and hence you are not emotionally invested into what you do.

sama sama like PAP MPs and Ministers...just make millions and fucked off...the sinkies die their own problem...how true...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: bro laksaboy, i had seen ahneh taking selfies with a rubbish collection dump as back-drop lah! :biggrin:

From a dating site:

1) Employer's house, living room

7483639576993235208.jpg

2) MRT station or mall, small tree

8723916408115613115.jpg

3) Park, big tree

11202355593830567810.jpg

:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do know this mall is right smack in shit skin land right? Suffice to say many of the customers would be skins and they eat food filled with shit u think they cannot handle unwashed veggies

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You do know this mall is right smack in shit skin land right? Suffice to say many of the customers would be skins and they eat food filled with shit u think they cannot handle unwashed veggies

Hahahaha....you are wrong...City Sq Mall patrons are mostly angmos who lived around the area and chinese...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaha....you are wrong...City Sq Mall patrons are mostly angmos who lived around the area and chinese...:biggrin:

Well suffice to say ppl who live at that area would have built up immunity due to close proximity to shit skins.

Always hear first timers to india get diaharrea due to lousy hygiene but over time they are more disease resistant just like those skins.