• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Indian FTrash (Raj Irus): SGs Are A Special Kind of Idiots. Agree?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
qE3r8Aj.jpg

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More cases of this Indian FTrash ridiculing SGs:

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes/posts/10152318376622115

1924394_713395715401312_7226526221806119890_n.jpg

<button tabIndex="-1" title="Remove" class="UFICommentCloseButtonFake _50zy _50-0 _50z- _5upp _42ft" type="button" data-reactid=".1.1:3:1:$comment10152318376622115_10152318778172115:0.0.$right.0.$right.0">Remove</button>
Raj Irus Pathetic to read the comments of ethnic Singaporeans. U guys lust after a filipina and then u guys can't even have ur shoe laces tied without the help of a filipino helper and u can spew venom against filipinos.

You people must be a special kind of loosers.

Always whining.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh this shit skin got scolded good. Ppl other than me and guys from this forum are commenting he practically looks like shit his skin looks like your dump the next morning.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His government would not even allow imports to come in freely while demanding that Ah Nehs be granted unlimited access to work in other countries.

The US should just ban Ah Nehs from working there ...India would be in immediate recession.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't your PM LHL ad his cronies said FTs create jobs?

1f FTs like him creates 5 jobs Singaporeans will be happy for hundreds types of him in Singapore.

His Indian government will be angry if he goes to Singapore to create jobs for Singaporeans rather than create jobs for his own black Indians?

The truth may hurt but the Ah Neh is absolutely spot on.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is right , Sinkies are pathetic...

It is the known truth and why you bunch of losers still complaining about it. Just face the truth..Sinkies are pathetic..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think its better to post this all over the web and let singaporeans know they are truly idiots......dont they know they are laughing stock in everyone's eyes?when sinkies walk down the street,all the foreigner sees is a walking idiot,incapable of keeping their jobs,incapable of speaking good english,incapable of tieing their shoelaces.

maybe once they realise they are idiots and about to be eliminated by darwin's theory of evolution by foreigners,maybe they will wake up and realise no one is gonna protect them except themselves.even the government thinks they are idiots.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i mean i agree with this shitskin,all these time PM Lee has been spewing all kinds of negativity and shit about Sinkies,why?cause Sinkies are a bunch of idiots!!im finally beginning to see what he is seeing now.If sinkies arent idiots,there is no way he could be saying the things he say.

munchlanchau

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think its better to post this all over the web and let singaporeans know they are truly idiots......dont they know they are laughing stock in everyone's eyes?when sinkies walk down the street,all the foreigner sees is a walking idiot,incapable of keeping their jobs,incapable of speaking good english,incapable of tieing their shoelaces.

maybe once they realise they are idiots and about to be eliminated by darwin's theory of evolution by foreigners,maybe they will wake up and realise no one is gonna protect them except themselves.even the government thinks they are idiots.

So eng.. write so long