• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American hunts ISIS

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those ISIS must thank the Americans for sending them to their maker and enjoy their virgins in heaven.

And we must thank the Americans for ridding the world of these evil.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!...Only an idiot will say that! This proved Islam retards it's believers! Have powerful guns don't use go use parang??? LOL!....

dont be a fucktard,u think if ur enemy had access to powerful weapons they wouldnt use them?go youtube hezbollah missiling israeli ships and tanks during lebanon war 2006.go youtube 1973 yom kippur war where they dealt a crushing blow to israeli tanks with soviet anti tank weapons........only pussies sit in safety in the sky and shoot artillery at personnel on the ground and call it a war......when it comes to urban warfare and war of attrition the americunts and jews are fucked!!!!!!roll one soviet buk mii portable missile in and see how fast that gunship or helicopter go down!!!!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont be a fucktard,u think if ur enemy had access to powerful weapons they wouldnt use them?go youtube hezbollah missiling israeli ships and tanks during lebanon war 2006.go youtube 1973 yom kippur war where they dealt a crushing blow to israeli tanks with soviet anti tank weapons........only pussies sit in safety in the sky and shoot artillery at personnel on the ground and call it a war......when it comes to urban warfare and war of attrition the americunts and jews are fucked!!!!!!roll one soviet buk mii portable missile in and see how fast that gunship or helicopter go down!!!!!

If your allah god so powerful, no need weapon This just show that your allah is fucking useless. Better worship Americans or Israel get better powerful weapon than your stupid useless allah shit god.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ISIS must thank the Americans for sending them to their maker and enjoy their virgins in heaven.

And we must thank the Americans for ridding the world of these evil.

The best strategy to reduce Muslim population is to let the Muslims fight amongst themselves. For thus isis has my full support.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The best strategy to reduce Muslim population is to let the Muslims fight amongst themselves. For thus isis has my full support.

During Haji, cut off all the muslim head lah. The goats and cows can be the witnesses.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;G06Ai_uMLpM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G06Ai_uMLpM[/video]

8 fucktard muslims kanna killed.. damn shiok.. i hope they bring all their families and kanna bombed together.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;Jays9TmIcb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jays9TmIcb0[/video]

More stupid fucktard muslims kanna bombed... just love it!!!!!

How i wish i am the one doing the shooting there.

Religion of Piss

Last edited:

xcrwsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese involved in ISIS

chinese-isis.jpg