• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Head of Information Services Of The PAP Government Stumped By Questioner

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: Act for Singapore

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1495185657401211" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1495185657401211">Post</a> by Act for Singapore.</div></div>

Head of Information Services of the PAP government stumped by questioner.

"Now just over two weeks ago, I was at Parkway Central market and now people do not whisper why they dislike about what is happening. They talk at the top of their voice and it is very important that the government understands that it is not whispering any more. Thank you.”

End Of Article​

1959394_780315475334775_5194871626475542104_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bugger is only responsible for misinformation.... whatever truth you can find.

he got 1 reply

image.png

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course he is not answering that question. Even his kuniang paymaster will be stumped and struggling to give the correct answer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought shitskins are supposed to be smooth talkers,natural liars and born ceos?i think we need to fire this one and hire a new shitskin.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is, the questioner was rambling, and finally, was there a question posed? There wasn't, the chap simply asked the govt to watch out, limpeh ai hoot liow. So keling happily obliged with a non answer.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is, the questioner was rambling, and finally, was there a question posed? There wasn't, the chap simply asked the govt to watch out, limpeh ai hoot liow. So keling happily obliged with a non answer.

i agree these PAP fuckeroos are best at giving non answers.....

"im not answering that"

"i dunno what to say"