• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Where to buy good and delicious Tua Bao?

ok ok...kumsia...not nice i sure get everyone to zap u...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

KNN, monkey, limpei share with you in good faith and you want to threaten me?? You want "welcome back" present from me is it?

The pau is nice lah! Malaysia taste.

KNN, monkey, limpei share with you in good faith and you want to threaten me?? You want "welcome back" present from me is it?

The pau is nice lah! Malaysia taste.

welcum welcum.....whahahaha...:biggrin:
try the Bao first...then see how...

Ghim Moh market bao is very nice. Heard recently market got lots of rats.

attachment.php

• IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 348

The best tua bao I had was in Manila. they call it bola bola there. Damn nice. got preserved egg, a piece of ham, a piece of char siew etc. very delicious and filling.

Knn...all the sinkieland Tua Bao not nice...

Was in KL recently and ate the Jalan Ipoh Tua Bao...damn shiok...

Sinkieland Tua Bao all no standard.

No need go so far!
Galang Patah can get Tua Boa, it's called Yim Chee Mei!!
they poa seller will know it's Amy Yip!

Last time was RM 3.50 now I don't know cos long time did not purchase them any more!

No need go so far!
Galang Patah can get Tua Boa, it's called Yim Chee Mei!!
they poa seller will know it's Amy Yip!

Last time was RM 3.50 now I don't know cos long time did not purchase them any more!

There are some more in Selangor and Perak. Basically whereever the Hakkas and Cantonese hang out is where you can find the authentic Amy Yip buns.

the one i had in Jalan Ipoh in KL has a base diameter of at least 15cm