• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cop rapes student

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crime can happen anywhere, but when the person committing the crime is a cop, it is an even more despicable act. Following report is one such case. I wonder how the authorities in Matland are going to deal with this policeman. Receiving bribes for traffic offence, I can overlook, no one was hurt, but this rape case should be dealt with severe punishment.

Cheers!

http://www.thanhniennews.com/society/vietnamese-student-gang-raped-in-malaysia-33170.html

Vietnamese student gang raped in Malaysia

Thanh Nien News

Monday, October 27, 2014 12:54

A Vietnamese tourist was allegedly raped by three men in Malaysia, including a policeman, on October 25, The Star newspaper reported.
The paper quoted unnamed sources as saying that the woman, 22, a student, and a female friend were traveling in Johor Bahru and arrived at an apartment in Pasir Pelangi at around 3 a.m. on that day when three men claiming to be plainclothes policemen accosted them and asked to check their passports.
The friend managed to flee while the victim tried to explain that she was not carrying her passport.
She was then bundled into a car and driven to the house of one of the men, where they allegedly took turns to rape her. They kept her locked in for 12 hours before allowing her to leave, the newspaper said.
The victim reported to the police who later tracked down the suspects who had been caught by the apartment security cameras . They include a policeman in his 30s while the other two are in their 30s and 50s.
The two girls arrived in Malaysia last month, the newspaper reported.
The police are investigating

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crime can happen anywhere, but when the person committing the crime is a cop, it is an even more despicable act. Following report is one such case. I wonder how the authorities in Matland are going to deal with this policeman. Receiving bribes for traffic offence, I can overlook, no one was hurt, but this rape case should be dealt with severe punishment.

The police are investigating

The police are investigating how they missed the chance to take part in the rape.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
matland is a land of the crimes, i suspect some criminals from singapore also run road to matland after being wanted for a crime. quite angry to see a policeman abusing his authority...on the other hand, the ladies who are still out at 3am do not seem to be decent type, especially, in JB.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, this is standard sop for cops in matland when they find a foreign chio bu with no passport or overstayed. These illegals will be deported and whatever report they made will be difficult to follow up.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
matland is a land of the crimes, i suspect some criminals from singapore also run road to matland after being wanted for a crime. quite angry to see a policeman abusing his authority...on the other hand, the ladies who are still out at 3am do not seem to be decent type, especially, in JB.

More crimes like this are needed in Singapore. I which there are sinkie policemen who go around gang banging foreign students. Uni spots are already so hard to get for local sinkies and the fucking PAP lets in foreign students to take up spots from sinkie students. The local police should help themselves and gang bang both male and female students from Vietnam, PRC, India, etc. The word will spread back to these countries that students are not safe at the hands of the police, just like Vietnam now will be leary of sending their female students to malaysia. Unfortunately, limp dicks SPF run away from rioters cannot get it up to fuck a foreign female student.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sumbody muz b damn dulan FT in boleh land

NIBONG TEBAL, Oct 27 — A 17th case of a murder victim with his throat slit occurred over the weekend in Penang.
00000articlesmmail-print-edition-signpost-280613_171_49_100.png

The decomposed remains of a man, believed to be a foreigner, was found at a nursery near a housing project in Tiga Kongsi, Simpang Ampat, on Saturday night.
He was killed in a similar manner in which 16 other Myanmar nationals were murdered in the state this year.
Police were quick to downplay it, saying the murder had nothing to do with communal clashes between Myanmar nationals, but could not provide a motive for the killings.
Like in previous cases, the victim in the latest incident was believed to have been killed elsewhere and dumped in a remote area.
State criminal investigation department chief SAC Mazlan Kesah said police received a tip-off about a foul smell in the area at about 10pm.
“We found a highly decomposed body wrapped in newspapers and covered with boxes,” Mazlan said.
“The victim, clad in T-shirt and tracksuit, is believed to be in his 30s and we suspect he was killed elsewhere 48 hours earlier.
The victim’s throat was slit and there were also four deep wounds on his head.
His nationality is not known as there were no documents on him — just as in the case of the 16 murdered Myanmar nationals who were mostly factory workers.
Penang police chief senior DCP Datuk Abdul Rahim Hanafi said the murders involving Myanmar nationals were not related to religious and ethnic strife in their country.
“There is nothing to indicate such cases were related to communal clashes in their country.
“Nevertheless, we will continue to look into these cases to establish the motive for the multiple murders,” he said.
On the status of investigation into the 16 cases, Abdul Rahim said they were awaiting feedback from Bukit Aman on request for assistance.
A source close to the investigation said the modus operandi of the latest killing had similarities to earlier murders.
Malay Mail had on September 18 front-paged a report that the victims were believed to have been killed over disputes between Muslims and Buddhists from Myanmar.
Police had said they were facing communication problems in the investigations and had requested for assistance from Bukit Aman.
No arrests have been made in connection with the murders which began in January, but several knives have been recovered.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The paper quoted unnamed sources as saying that the woman, 22, a student, and a female friend were traveling in Johor Bahru and arrived at an apartment in Pasir Pelangi at around 3 a.m. on that day when three men claiming to be plainclothes policemen accosted them and asked to check their passports.
The friend managed to flee while the victim tried to explain that she was not carrying her passport.
She was then bundled into a car and driven to the house of one of the men, where they allegedly took turns to rape her. They kept her locked in for 12 hours before allowing her to leave, the newspaper said.

lianbeng replies: her friend left her alone to feed those dogs lah! :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
For some reason(s), I do not have a positive impression of the cops up north. I suspect they will talk and laugh among themselves and likely give the guilty cop a pat on his shoulder. I know a woman once who was stopped for speeding there and the cop demanded "payment" on the spot. Fifty ringgit I suppose saves her the trouble of going through the paperwork at the station, but she was more disgusted at being "robbed" by the police instead of outlaw bandits!

Cheers!

The police are investigating how they missed the chance to take part in the rape.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. But we'd normally expect crimes to be committed by gangsters and thugs, and the cops to be protectors of society. What they need is someone like Robocop to fix the illness in the organization.

Cheers!

matland is a land of the crimes, ........

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. Then nab them and deport them. But using the authority of the "uniform" to take advantage of the victims is dastardly.

Cheers!

Actually, this is standard sop for cops in matland when they find a foreign chio bu with no passport or overstayed. These illegals will be deported and whatever report they made will be difficult to follow up.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crimes in Singapore are unlikely to be made by low to middle-income workers, life is too comfortable to jeopardize by impulse and urges. Crimes are well planned and executed in order to obtain great wealth and privileges.

Cheers!

More crimes like this are needed in Singapore.......

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crimes in Singapore are unlikely to be made by low to middle-income workers, life is too comfortable to jeopardize by impulse and urges. Crimes are well planned and executed in order to obtain great wealth and privileges.

Cheers!

Agree....there are lots of relative cheap fuck around....don't need to resort to this....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any comments from our resident foreign trash from Malaysia, Tonychat?

Need his help to rally himself and his fellow Msian citizens to protest to improve their police force. We foreigners are in no position to do so and can only hope for the best for their police to be able to protect us when needed.

But having said that, I must say I have come across news before that impressed me of the bravery of their law enforcement officers. If only our NEA or police can be like that when catching people littering or rioting.

Published: Monday October 27, 2014 MYT 12:00:00 AM

11 held after SPAD standoff

LANGKAWI: Eleven men were nabbed for trying to attack some Kedah Land Transport Commission (SPAD) en**forcement officers including overturning their vehicles.

The officers were at a road block in Jalan Lapangan Terbang Padang Mat Sirat when the mob turned unruly at about 10.30am on Friday.

Kedah CID chief Asst Comm Mohd Nashir Ya said one of the officers then lodged a police report.

“The group came in a few cars and more than 10 of them started heckling the officers with abusive words as well as threatening to destroy their vehicles.

“The group also tried to overturn the vehicles,” he said when contacted yesterday.

ACP Mohd Nashir added that there was also a loud explosion, believed to be caused by firecrackers.

“We launched a joint operation here and nabbed 11 of them, aged between 19 and 35, on Saturday.

“Based on our investigation, two of them were operating an illegal car-rental service while the other nine were working for travel agencies,” he said.

All the suspects have been remanded. The case is being investigated under the Penal Code for rioting and committing mischief.

ACP Mohd Nashir also warned that police would not hesitate to take stern action against those who try to stop enforcement officers from carrying out their duties.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...-and-attacks-officers-at-Langkawi-road-block/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more. If only our LTA can be so brave to catch those speeding and overloaded lorries.

Sunday April 13, 2014 12:00:00 AM

Driver of an overloaded lorry tries to bury them with rocks and concrete

BY PATRICK LEE

SUBANG JAYA: Three enforcement agents defied death when the driver of an overloaded lorry they were chasing for an hour tried to bury them with tonnes of rocks and concrete.

The agents from the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) spotted the lorry heading towards the Awan Besar toll gate along the Kesas Highway at about 12.30pm on Thursday.

SPAD agent Mohd Hafezfuddin Mohd Apandi, 28, said they tried to flag down the lorry after it cleared the toll house but the driver refused to do so and rumbled down the three-lane highway.

“We took out our loudhailers and told him to stop, but he didn’t. We tried to block him, but when we got close, he swerved and wouldn’t let us come side-by-side with him,” he told The Star.

At the time, Hafezfuddin and his colleagues Mohd Akrami Samsudin, 26, and Mohd Syamil Dzulkifli, 26, who were travelling in two unmarked cars, were also trying to avoid stones flying off the lorry.

They radioed for help but a wrong kind of “reinforcement” came.

Three cars tailed them, one travelling in each lane, blocking other vehicles from coming near them and the lorry.

They were the lorry driver’s lookouts, Hafezfuddin said, who probably spotted the agents’ moves and relayed them to the driver.

The lookouts kept their distance, however, and did not try to stop the agents from moving near the lorry.

They didn’t have to as the lorry would swerve dangerously from one lane to the next for the next hour.

Eventually, the lorry exited the highway but the agents followed their target onto a trunk road near Klang.

It was here that the driver made a dangerous move by raising the lorry’s bed, sending its load of rocks and concrete down at the agents, before speeding off.

The lookouts also disappeared.

“We didn’t think he was going to do this,” Hafezfuddin said, adding that it was the first time the agents saw a driver do such a thing.

The agents gave up their chase as action could only be taken on an overloaded lorry with its full load weighed.

SPAD enforcement division head Datuk Che Hasni Che Ahmad said the lorry company had been identified and its licence forwarded for revocation.

He said on that day, a total of 64 SPAD agents patrolled Puchong and Bukit Jalil and flagged down 24 lorry drivers, all guilty of overloading.

A lorry, he said, could be found carrying up to 100 tonnes of cargo, 60 tonnes more than allowed.

“(Usually) only one or two of these drivers would refuse to stop. Some would just stop their lorries, turn off the engines and walk away,” he said.

The lookouts, he said, were also another menace his men had to deal with.

They would keep tabs on their movements at SPAD’s office in Subang, grounding lorry operations in an area if something was amiss.

“They even followed me home. I had to divert my vehicle (to shake them off),” Che Hasni said.

Up to 3,426 lorry and truck drivers have been identified for offences from June 2011 to December 2013, with 75% of those cases referred to the deputy public prosecutors for court action.

http://m.thestar.com.my/story.aspx?...ews&id={5DBF4003-4ECE-4878-93AD-12E9B16C55CE}