• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

malays shall be the next dominant race

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning i went to the market. it's been a long while since i last ate in the market nearby.

i couldn't help noticing that there were many aged chinese sipping kopi and taking cock and cursing the pap gahmen, as usual. then i also observed that the malays were in flocks. there were quite a number of young couples who trailed behind them a brood of kids. this was the typical picture i saw.

a young malay guy with his younger malay wife. guy would have a baby slinged over on his chest while the wife would push a tramp with another older baby. that wasn't all. there would be another pair of old kids following behind. wow! at such young age, already married and so many kids of 4.

i looked at chinese couples.....hardly any kids holding, trailing or pushing in trams. but the older chinese folks were congregating at the tables continuing their talking cock and cursing the paps....

suddenly in my twang projection aura, i could see there shall be more old folks homes housing more old chinese folks. another vision appeared and this time our streets would be mostly congregated by young malays with their brood of kids. the chinese suddenly became scare.

OMG!! is this gonna to be the future singapore - a mini matland?

guys and girls especially chinese, better to multiply now and breed like rabbits or the balance of race shall be upset in 15 yrs later. :*::*:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like the way mats live, take it easy, play guitar in one corner and relac...:o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is part of matland, or more correctly, it is part of the Malay Peninsula. We chinks only came here because the Brits set up a trading post and the motherland was quite chaotic the last couple of hundred years. In any case, I heard that a few years after Lau Lee implemented the Stop At Two quota, us Chinks (and the Indians) actually obeyed, and the average children per family was 1.++ something, less than two, whereas the Malays didn't bother about what the gahmen said and carried on reproducing, averaging 4~5 kids.

Singapore is a Malay state, province, whatever you call it. Just look at the soccer team!

Cheers!

.............:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singapore is surrounded by 300 million muslims. It's a matter of time before the chinks are either slaughtered or thrown out of the region.

Bubble

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore is surrounded by 300 million muslims. It's a matter of time before the chinks are either slaughtered or thrown out of the region.

Perhaps some of the quotes here based on the assumption that Malay- Muslim are no different than Isis sort of Muslims.

Look at history-you don't see malay (muslims)doing awful things over rights or sovereignty issues .

We should consider ourselves lucky that the Malay nature is more easy-going and practices give and take attitude.

If they indeed they are a rowdy bunch...Singapore govt would have a very hard time running this country.

Also compare Israel/Palestine , india/kashmir/and Singapore .There there are chaos over land issues.Here the Malays (sia)kicked -out(give away) Singapore.

Personally I myself is puzzled how the Malays can be so easy going despite having more kids and the ever rising costs in here.

So far no Malays kick a fuss so lets hope we ourselves don't rock the boat

Multi racial Singapore can be very beautiful!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

... and these 300 million Muslims are just next to more than 1 billion Chinese!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this morning i went to the market. it's been a long while since i last ate in the market nearby.

i couldn't help noticing that there were many aged chinese sipping kopi and taking cock and cursing the pap gahmen, as usual. then i also observed that the malays were in flocks. there were quite a number of young couples who trailed behind them a brood of kids. this was the typical picture i saw.

a young malay guy with his younger malay wife. guy would have a baby slinged over on his chest while the wife would push a tramp with another older baby. that wasn't all. there would be another pair of old kids following behind. wow! at such young age, already married and so many kids of 4.

i looked at chinese couples.....hardly any kids holding, trailing or pushing in trams. but the older chinese folks were congregating at the tables continuing their talking cock and cursing the paps....

suddenly in my twang projection aura, i could see there shall be more old folks homes housing more old chinese folks. another vision appeared and this time our streets would be mostly congregated by young malays with their brood of kids. the chinese suddenly became scare.

guys and girls especially chinese, better to multiply now and breed like rabbits or the balance of race shall be upset in 15 yrs later. :*::*:

that's why PAP bring in PRCs.....Hongkies and Taiwanese..............among other foreign crap.........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u have to examine why sinkies chinese are in this predicament....

first of all,LKY has already said he has given up on Singaporeans and he doesnt know how to solve this problem....even the smartest man in the world cannot get the sinkie chinese to breed like animal,even after showing them footage of other animals doing it like they do it on the discovery channel.....

secondly the sinkie chinese race is a bunch of kiasu,kiasee,kiaboh,kia chenghu the worse fucking combination in the world,bunch of kiasu fucktards worrying about schools,and rankings and scores and jobs and salaries and careers and titles and houses and cars etc etc....their life on this island revolves around whose got the best iphone,whose got the biggest hdb shoebox.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malays also have a higher than average mortality rate. They need to breed more to hedge their biological bets.

So in the end, everything balances out.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

true, true.
when me visit me friend in hospital,
you see the whole kampong of them
in the ward,
though the rules stipulated only four
persons per visit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u have to examine why sinkies chinese are in this predicament....

first of all,LKY has already said he has given up on Singaporeans and he doesnt know how to solve this problem....even the smartest man in the world cannot get the sinkie chinese to breed like animal,even after showing them footage of other animals doing it like they do it on the discovery channel.....

secondly the sinkie chinese race is a bunch of kiasu,kiasee,kiaboh,kia chenghu the worse fucking combination in the world,bunch of kiasu fucktards worrying about schools,and rankings and scores and jobs and salaries and careers and titles and houses and cars etc etc....their life on this island revolves around whose got the best iphone,whose got the biggest hdb shoebox.

Tonychat how about your fellow Malaysian Chinese?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah right sees a market at his neighbourhood concludes that the entire country has m&ds reproducing more than chinese.

Look if you want to make a statement quote from reliable sources don't use what you saw outside as evidence.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bs and who said there were 300 million muslims? You're adding up both the populations of mudland and indonland when common sense will tell you not all m&ds or indons are mudslimes.

In fact a signifcant population of mudlanders are chinese and shit skins. Indon has so many different types of m&ds/tribal type of m&d like ppl and christians and chinese what makes you think they all think the same way?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right sees a market at his neighbourhood concludes that the entire country has m&ds reproducing more than chinese.

Look if you want to make a statement quote from reliable sources don't use what you saw outside as evidence.

when u take mrt, just see how many prams pushing and a whole brood of rabbits are - mostly mats and very young couples.