• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My honorable President has asked me to join in the 50th anniversary celebrations

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Although I'm in NZ, I've been invited to join in the fun. Please advise what I should do in order to honor my beloved country from afar.

President Tony Tan encourages Singaporeans abroad to join in 50th anniversary
celebrations next year

PUBLISHED ON OCT 25, 2014 12:38 PM

Singapore's President Tony Tan Keng Yam speaks in the Marianne North Gallery during a visit to Kew Gardens
in West London on Oct 24, 2014. -- PHOTO: AFP

BY CHARISSA YONG

LONDON - As Singapore celebrates its 50th year of independence next year , Singaporeans living abroad have been encouraged to join in the fun wherever they are.

President Tony Tan Keng Yam asked Singaporeans based in Britain to do just that on Friday, as his six-day state visit drew to a close.

"As we celebrate SG50, I hope that all Singaporeans, whether at home or overseas, will jointly commemorate our nation's growth and journey," he said at a reception at the Royal Garden Hotel attended by over 200 Singaporeans living in Britain.

More than 210,000 Singaporeans live outside Singapore and the overseas Singaporean community in the United Kingdom is one of the largest in any country, he noted.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/wo...in-50th-anniversary-cele#sthash.bie5Qs3f.dpuf

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is a Singaporean ? If one does not hold Singapore citizenship he is not Singaporean. A one time Singaporean taking up citizenship in another country is no longer Singaporean. Who are they reaching out to ?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
triple H and Roy tried to share their fun with MIW. yet they were charged for being public nuisance. so can anyone believe MIW wholeheartedly now?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
simple, it is really a no brainer
no matter which party u support.
no matter whether u are a LKY supporter or hater
so long you are a sinkie, you should celebrate it.
It is your country. the other things dont matter.

the question u probably should ask yourself is to what extend u want the celebration to go to. :smile:

rr6tmq.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are the prized candidate the PAP wants ...you can ask for the sky from LHL and he will give it to you.

If you say yes to LHL to run in the GRC team of yourself, Tin Pei Lin, Sun Ho, Kong Hee ...LHL will send a SQ A380 to bring you over, let you sleep with Old Fart for a week, have Kee Chiu wait on you and Ho Jinx to manage your assets.

What are you waiting for?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did Dr Tan send you a personal invitation?

Dr. Tan is helping the PAP to lure Leongsam back to 'serve' the country. PAP's election hopes rest on Leongsam. If Leongsam runs, sure win one. The GRC team of Leongsam, Tin Pei Lin, Kong Hee and Sun Ho, is no horse run.

Leongsam will immediately become Deputy PM. Tin will be Leongsam's senior minister of state.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can celebrate the true 'fun' by ejaculating a week's load of cum all over a picture of President Tony Tan's handsome face as well as LKY and HO Ching.