• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia poised to seize assets of corrupt PRCs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Australia poised to seize assets of corrupt PRCs[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
October 22nd, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Online Press

money-laundering_2.jpg
(21 Oct) – Australia is poised to help China seize assets from corrupt officials and assist Beijing in extraditing economic fugitives, a report said Tuesday.
Corruption has caused widespread public anger in China, and President Xi Jinping has vowed to root out crooked officials ranging from high-ranking “tigers” to low-level “flies”.
Recent reports said several of Beijing’s most-wanted had been tracked to Australia — a country, along with the United States and Canada, seen as a favoured destination for illicit Chinese money.
Commander Bruce Hill, the manager of the Australian Federal Police’s operations in Asia, said authorities were ready to seize assets of corrupt officials within weeks, in an unprecedented joint operation with their Chinese counterparts.
He told the Sydney Morning Herald that both sides had agreed on a priority list of alleged economic fugitives who have taken residence in Australia.
Among them are naturalised Australian citizens and permanent residents who for years have laundered money under the guise of being genuine investment or business migrants from China, according to a report published in the newspaper Tuesday.
….
Last week China’s foreign ministry expressed concern that Australia’s introduction of a new “premium investor visa” — giving immigrants residency after a year if they invest Aus$15 million (US$13 million) — could be abused by corrupt Chinese officials.
….
“We need the Australian cooperation on this. We don’t want these corrupt officials or fugitives to find safe havens overseas.”

[Read more: Yahoo! News]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
NZ is like Singapore. Kiwis kiss Chinese ass because they depend on the chinks to buy Dairy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we dont have any corrupt officials to extradite but we do have one tour guide.

as a PAP supporter i would like to say Singapore is lucky we have PAP to prevent such things from happening.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to know that in future we can rely on the Aussiess to seize the assets of corrupt PAP officials.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we dont have any corrupt officials to extradite but we do have one tour guide.

as a PAP supporter i would like to say Singapore is lucky we have PAP to prevent such things from happening.

Tonychat Jiu hu Kia, we all know that you are UNMO cum MCA supporter...

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wherever the Chinks go, they will always be despised and discriminated no matter how much money they bring with them to their new destinations. The Chinks have been doomed for more 5,000 years and will continue to do so.

The rest of the world have not and will never look up to the Chinks!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wherever the Chinks go, they will always be despised and discriminated no matter how much money they bring with them to their new destinations. The Chinks have been doomed for more 5,000 years and will continue to do so.

The rest of the world have not and will never look up to the Chinks!

i agree,singapore may be number 1 highest gdp nation in the world,but at the end of the day its still a chinkie country,just take a look at that slimy oily fishy old man with hair likah colonel sanders.....he maybe the president of the country with a 7 figure paycheck but he makes my skin crawl......same goes for the chao ah tiongs in australia.....they maybe rich and loaded but something about the behaviour of these chinks that turns u off.....

trust me i know best cause it takes one to know one,im a chink......full of self importance,ego,greed,selfishness and no regard for others......rich or poor chinks are the same.