• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP home visits - bukit timah

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
for the last few months , have been seeing this constantly......

rich man's area all vote PAP right?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-10-21 19.31.29 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2014-10-21 19.31.29 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 1,711

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder with your type of assumption, the level of stupidity goes with it.

The papies are returned to power every 5 year cycle, solely from the percentage of voters in HDB pigeon hole heartlanders.

That is all that matters, if it makes any sense to you, that is. LoL

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not true. Rich people with have a conscience will not vote pap.

I know of many rich Singaporeans who speak from their hearts and are not swayed by pap's rhetoric and money politics.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW !!:mad:

Damn it ! It is OUR blood and sweat money and NOT for you to keep !!:oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I know of many rich Singaporeans who speak from their hearts and are not swayed by pap's rhetoric and money politics.
i hear the complaints, but whthert it translates to votes is a difference story... lets hope so for 2015.2016

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BTW, at lornie road, we never saw the MP on any election visit....

no attempt even made to visit .
except last election, sunday liu tuck yew's slaves came to pave the way on a sunday afternnon. i was the only one in and i told him "no thank you"

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate these mps come avisiting. they are like some big mafia shots. they come with a big entourage of balls lickers and carriers. u know how stupig they can be?

a runner would literally run up to your home way ahead of the mp and announce to you so and so mp is cuming and ask us to prepare. prepare for what and for fuck?

i usually would politely tell them ,"sorry , please tell him not to step in. i do not support him. and if he steps in without my permission, i m calling the police for intruding!"

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bottomline is PAP wants vote. What more do these pte home owners want?
Why should they be aided more?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These rich who speak up against the traitors are not in construction businesses.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hate these mps come avisiting. they are like some big mafia shots. they come with a big entourage of balls lickers and carriers. u know how stupig they can be?

a runner would literally run up to your home way ahead of the mp and announce to you so and so mp is cuming and ask us to prepare. prepare for what and for fuck?

i usually would politely tell them ,"sorry , please tell him not to step in. i do not support him. and if he steps in without my permission, i m calling the police for intruding!"

The entourage of characters around the MP is such a turnoff it takes someone with a huge personality to overcome the distaste that it creates in decent people. Not many MPs have that.

I am pretty sure the more discerning MPs know that. I also think they cannot shake off these hangers on because they depend on them. This is the predicament of the PAP and in fact all parties in power for this long.

Gradually they begin to rely on patronage to buy support. Eventually they create resentment from those who can't get near the trough. This is a party very dominant but with many insecurities . The PM quotes Andy Grove with admiration " Only the paranoid survive". Singapore is paranoid through and through. This is not a value judgement. It is a fact of life which shapes us.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

attachment.php

They are telling the residence there to prepare red carpet for their visit. Why not burn that banner.. an eyesore.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very busy "campaigning"

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014-11-09 13.02.34 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2014-11-09 13.02.34 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,123

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap can't wait to raise gst, remove housing curb measures and build a nuclear plant after the next mandate is issued to them.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-02-08 12.28.46-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-02-08 12.28.46-1 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 1,078