• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Case of Violent Road Rage by Ang Moh FTrash. Let Off By Poodles AGAIN!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to Top Stories Section

[h=3][/h][h=2]MY_20141023_TNPCYCLE23_P_761452.jpg[/h][h=3][/h]
MY_20141023_TNPCYCLE23_P_761452.jpg
[h=3][/h]CAUGHT IN THE ACT: Mr Woo posted video footage of this cyclist dumping a bike onto his car's bonnet on citizen journalism website Stomp on Tuesday.

PHOTO: STOMP

Published on Oct 23, 2014
[h=2]Cyclist dumps bike on car[/h]

LEE JOON LEI

HE WAS driving home with his wife along Selegie Road when he realised that the taxi ahead of him was moving slowly and hogging the road.

So Mr Woo honked at him.

But a cyclist who was just ahead thought he was honking at him instead and became enraged.

Mr Woo said the cyclist "jammed on his brakes" repeatedly.

"When he did that, I also had to do the same. He's on a bike, I'm in a car. If I hit him even slightly, it would be dangerous for him," said Mr Woo, who wanted to reveal only his surname and declined to reveal his occupation, saying he was afraid of reprisals.

"It looked like he was challenging me to hit him."

After a while, the cyclist suddenly stopped and got off from his bicycle.

What he did next gave Mr Woo a big shock: He lifted his bicycle and dumped it onto the car's bonnet.

Mr Woo, 47, told The New Paper on Tuesday: "I was so shocked when he did that. In these sorts of incidents, you would usually try to talk to the other party to find out what's going on first. But he became violent without even giving us a chance to react."

According to Mr Woo, he had honked only once and, even then, had merely tapped on his horn, not blasted it.

The incident, which happened on Friday at about 9.50pm, was caught on Mr Woo's in-car camera. He posted the video on citizen journalism website Stomp on Tuesday morning.

Mr Woo claimed that when he and his wife stepped out of their car to confront the cyclist, he tried to leave.

He said: "My wife grabbed onto his bicycle to prevent him from leaving. He then claimed that we were trying to steal it."

The Woos eventually called the police.

A police spokesman confirmed that they received a call about a disturbance at 189 Selegie Road.

When they arrived at the scene, they established that there had been a case of mischief to vehicles at the location.

No arrests were made and investigations are ongoing.
THE NEW PAPER

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Serves that fucking motorist right. The cyclist has every right to be on the road.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker said he was honking at the taxi ahead of him, but from his own video clip, it doesn't seem to be so. No wonder the ang moh was mad at him. I guess it was more likely that he was not happy when the ang moh's bicycle overtook his vehicle.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This fucker said he was honking at the taxi ahead of him, but from his own video clip, it doesn't seem to be so. No wonder the ang moh was mad at him. I guess it was more likely that he was not happy when the ang moh's bicycle overtook his vehicle.

The motorist apologised with a "Sorry" so he knew he was in the wrong.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody cyclists. We can't have all these poor people rampaging on our roads if they didn't pay taxes. It is time we chase them all off the roads onto the footpath where they belong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody cyclists. We can't have all these poor people rampaging on our roads if they didn't pay taxes. It is time we chase them all off the roads onto the footpath where they belong.

All ang mohs dream of taking part in Tour De France one day. To them, cycling is not just recreation or a mode of transport to get from one village to another, as our forefathers had done.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there was a vehicle at the begginin g of video. in any case, cyclist no matter how angry, no excuse doing what he did

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All ang mohs dream of taking part in Tour De France one day. To them, cycling is not just recreation or a mode of transport to get from one village to another, as our forefathers had done.

Can't we welcome those whose ancestors live in castles and ride across the countryside on horseback or horsedrawn carriages? I cannot believe we are attracting all these Caucasian peasants!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was a vehicle at the begginin g of video. in any case, cyclist no matter how angry, no excuse doing what he did

Depends, take the cycling out of the equation, if someone does a rash act on purpose which could result in you being maimed or dead, I think anyone would have done the same thing, so let's not judge.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Depends, take the cycling out of the equation, if someone does a rash act on purpose which could result in you being maimed or dead, I think anyone would have done the same thing, so let's not judge.
thats what laws are for. laws are not perfect but to take jsutice into your owns hands.....
by the same token, i should have comitted murder already

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats what laws are for. laws are not perfect but to take jsutice into your owns hands.....
by the same token, i should have comitted murder already

Near misses are something the law does not take into account, so sadly street justice prevails, I am not condoning it, just sympathizing with the cyclist.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Near misses are something the law does not take into account, so sadly street justice prevails, I am not condoning it, just sympathizing with the cyclist.
but in this case there was no near miss. the cyclist just assumed that the driver was honking at him
infact becuase he stopped sort of sudently and dismounted, it was dangerous for the drivers (the ones behind as well)