• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh FTrash: Singaporean men don’t get good reviews from the local women

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think a lot of this mindset is due to the ST being the "official" voice, but that's another issue. A few months ago, I got to speak to a european posted to quite a senior position in a Singapore based bank. He told me he is lucky to have this opportunity as he has a lot of authority in his position here, whereas if he remained in his country, he'd be an ordinary worker. And risk being retrenched too! Here, he is given a high salary, overseas allowance, rubs shoulders with progressive career types, and regional opportunities. Not to mention the free fucks! Lucky bugger!

Cheers!

As usual, the simple peasants fooled by the rhetorics of the PAP that foreigners "contribute" to their host country and the wider society. Keep things simple. Ask what it is in for me that a foreigner works here, and the reasons will be as clear as day.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, Canadians are quite quiet (compared to their southern cousins) and are quite inward looking. Most Canadian companies do local business and hope to be bought over by a big US corporation. The country is big, and lucky, being next door to mighty USA. I was working for a caterer who bought cakes from a company called Wemyss. A few month after I worked there, US company Sara Lee bought over Wemyss. Its owner became a bloody rich bloke, comfortable as hell!! Canada depends on USA, there was a period of time when the Canadian dollar surged higher than the greenback, resulting in loss of tourist dollars from US travellers, luckily that was only a short spell of time.

Cheers!

You got to teach your fellow canuck not to be so cocky.