• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why SG must never go nuclear!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So simple.......

1. SG is too small to go nuclear. One leak, and the region is fried.

2. Can't even take care of the grass in the national stadium.

3. Can't resolve the flooding and haze issues.

4. MRT breakdown almost every week.....and no solution still.

5. M1 hotline forwarded to police and IDA still have not made the investigation public and what penalty.

6. CPF so non-transparent, how to trust if SG goes nuclear?

7. Take ages to investigate the Little India riot and thereafter still no solid recommendations, except install more CCTVs and hire more police and ban liquor. What nonsense, when the true reason these Indians rioted is venting their anger because these morons are animals, simple as that.

8. SARS was so badly managed and a doctor infected a Malay woman patient and she then died, and yet wooden GCT (LKY said GCT is wooden on public TV, not I say one) chose to make a movie elevating the doctors and nurse and MOH for a horrible and inapt crisis management of SARS.....now Ebola if come to SG, history will repeat itself again, no doubt.

9. Others........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far u stated a bunch of silly nonsensical unrelated reasons and nothing scientific or factual why we shouldnt go nuclear.not only having nuclear technology will tip us over the technological edge,the economical benefits from having nuclear power are garguantuan.singapore's electricity consumption is massive.i believe we consume close to 600 kwh per capital per month on a national basis,much of it goes to powering our infrastructure.

the cost of nuclear power is a mere 1.5 cents per kwh while Sing Power charges us 27 cents per kwh.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far u stated a bunch of silly nonsensical unrelated reasons and nothing scientific or factual why we shouldnt go nuclear.not only having nuclear technology will tip us over the technological edge,the economical benefits from having nuclear power are garguantuan.singapore's electricity consumption is massive.i believe we consume close to 600 kwh per capital per month on a national basis,much of it goes to powering our infrastructure.

the cost of nuclear power is a mere 1.5 cents per kwh while Sing Power charges us 27 cents per kwh.

Keep dreaming. One should not try to talk about science when one's brain is pea-sized and one's conscience is non-existent.

When I mean keep dreaming, I mean that. Keep dreaming, don't even try reality, for your brain will explode. :rolleyes:

Fukushima is not a natural disaster. It is HAARP. Use your brain.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep dreaming. One should not try to talk about science when one's brain is pea-sized and one's conscience is non-existent.

When I mean keep dreaming, I mean that. Keep dreaming, don't even try reality, for your brain will explode. :rolleyes:

Fukushima is not a natural disaster. It is HAARP. Use your brain.

my brains already exploded from the bullshyt and lunatic crap coming from ur mouth.keep reading those nutjob stormfront radical white supremacy government conspiracy websites.....just because u believe in tripe like that does not make u smart,it just makes u insane and a moron.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my brains already exploded from the bullshyt and lunatic crap coming from ur mouth.keep reading those nutjob stormfront radical white supremacy government conspiracy websites.....just because u believe in tripe like that does not make u smart,it just makes u insane and a moron.

Tonychat, whether Singapore go nuclear or not has nothing to do with you, a jiu hu kia.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KNN, I'm trying to bring you back from the brink of jumping over the cliff and you accuse me? :rolleyes: