• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bad investment experience in iskandar.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, of course one can take its on sweet time because there are many option now. However, as i mentioned earlier, when we invest, location is the prime factor. When the time you decided to end your sweet time, there are no more property for you at prime area.

Prime area as in those coast side area that not so far future swamp by condo? That is perfectly what i m not worry about, can take sweet time, even R&F condo i wait for durian drop, you will be surprise there will be more opportunity when market sentiment change.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All investments......... there are winners.... and there are losers.....

The title should change to "Stupid investors that don't know how to invest, and enter at a wrong time."

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
All investments......... there are winners.... and there are losers.....

The title should change to "Stupid investors that don't know how to invest, and enter at a wrong time."

Enter wrong time still ok if can hold.
Enter wrong place is really stupid.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB should be ok if hold for long term....... anyway property long term all do ok, so far manage to beat inflation