• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That was 35 years ago... time flies

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that there are so many uncles and ah peks here should be giving the PAP sleepless nights. Because of the demographic change sweeping Singapore, the following are currently the most likely scenarios for the fall of the PAP

2016 Possible Loss of 2/3 majority
2021 Loss of majority. Singapore has its first coalition government

So many uncles and ah peks here? Hee!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNNB, people talk about old Canotnese songs and you come out with your anti-PAP crap again.

what anti-pap?? I am supporting the best singer, best song the world has even seen.....what anti...I just can't stop loving them , sic!

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
what anti-pap?? I am supporting the best singer, best song the world has even seen.....what anti...I just can't stop loving them , sic!

Indeed. LSS earth-shattering opening even more impressive than Frances Yip's 上海灘.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love all songs sung by Roman Tan (Lor Man). Xiu Lei Fei Dou is a classic.. it never seems to get outdated for me. I can hum it anywhere and instantly get a response from people who are mid 40s. I have a CD of Lor Man and in it has a song from the movie version of Heaven's Sword and Dragon's Sabre. Very nice.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The original version of 倚天屠龙记 was by Adam Cheng:

[video=youtube;lcPuN_IGPYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcPuN_IGPYU[/video]

I don't know who is "original" version. Movie starring Err Dongshen was shown in 1978, same year as the Adam Cheng tv series. I would say though, tv version by Adam Cheng, movie version by Roman Tam.

But.. I prefer Roman Tam cos of the pace of the song.. Adam's tv version is like his usual songs.. slow.. not that it's bad.. but there really isn't much change.. from The Book and Sword.. to The Swordsman Chu.. all slow... I do like Swordsman Chu's song though.. it's a tad faster... haha