• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A very good website dedicated to Muslim

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jan-Morgan-Muslim-Free-Zone-e1413838467207.jpg

She spray pork scent or scattered pork floss around her area?

Or she use pigs as security guards.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just feel that the only organism on earth that is free from muslim pollution is Pig.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslim Boxing champ, Amir Khan’s Twitter account, allegedly ‘hacked’ with photo of 2 naked blondes

Yeah, sure it was. The 27-year-old’s Muslim faith forbids him from viewing nudity during the month of Ramadan –
and he was inundated with angry tweets within seconds of the snap appearing online.

Br8JGoACIAAs_2015918a.jpg

UK Mirror One of the Tweets said: “I can’t believe Amir Khan has tweeted that picture during Ramadan. Not a very good thing to do.” Another added: “My dear Muslims are not allowed to witness nudity in state of fasting from morning to eve.” And one raged: “What a horrible post. I’m in shock like being punched by a boxer. Terrible.”
Khan quickly apologised and deleted the tweet , blaming it on hackers. He said: “Sorry about the last tweet i just deleted, not sure where it came from #Hacked” The incident comes just two days after Khan was arrested on suspicion of assaulting two men.

I guess PAP and muslim shit have something in common---> Hypocrite

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religion of peace or Religion of Rape?????

Aria and her friend were then taken to Fallujah by two ISIS savages. “They were really filthy. They had long beards; they were really tall and big. Even men would be scared of them. They forced us to marry them, threatening to hurt us if we didn’t. They gave us a phone to call our families to tell them we’d converted.” Using this phone, they secretly called her friend’s uncle who knew people in Fallujah who were prepared to help. When the militants left the house, the girls – dressed in niqabs — escaped.

Aria was reunited with her family in this refugee camp, where she learned her brother had been shot in the head and killed. Sexual abuse is a taboo subject in this culture and to admit being a victim is unheard of. Aria doesn’t want to stay at the camp. Everyone knows what happened to her and she says they gossip and look at her whenever she goes outside. But her shame is dwarfed by her guilt after learning what happened to the other girls once ISIS discovered they’d fled.

“They raped them because we escaped. That was the punishment. They tightened security so no girls can escape anymore.

[video=youtube;B0U-CibfJxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0U-CibfJxk#t=73[/video]

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, careful you don't kena a fatwa

[video=youtube;HBkgk2Ajpbc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkgk2Ajpbc[/video]