• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can you close your eyes and stand on one leg?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread got to be the 2nd most meaningless one of all time.........anywhere........

my thread ''when you shit, do you breathe through your mouth or nose?'' is still king...........

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread got to be the 2nd most meaningless one of all time.........anywhere........

my thread ''when you shit, do you breathe through your mouth or nose?'' is still king...........

It's a test to predict likelihood of death in older folks

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We use ear to balance not eye !

that's the temporal lobe above your ear. it helps with perception and balance, but it's part of the cerebrum. the cerebellum which attaches the brain stem to the cerebrum, actually controls motor function and body's ability to balance, taking feedback info from eyes, ears, and other sensory organs.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can last pretty long, as long as with your eyes opened, provided the following conditions are met:

1. Using the stronger leg

2. Close your eyes only after you've raised your leg and balanced well

If the above 2 conditions are not met, then it's like standing on jelly.