• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Before Election I Wayng, Ok. After Election You Die Your Business

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10408601_597921336996421_8656621177695773140_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Injured arm can faint until like that? Pose swee swee for the cameraman? :rolleyes:

Wayang pappies and SPH doggies, don't insult our intelligence. :oIo:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goddam,the level of wayang by anal doc is amazing,remind me of this song everytime....

[video=youtube;ioE_O7Lm0I4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioE_O7Lm0I4[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people think we are idiots or what? Since when a govt should be made up of MPs who are overpaid rubbish collector, social worker etc. What we need is MP doing the governing part to ensure the correct national policies for the people's well-being.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she checking him for fever? :rolleyes::biggrin:

She is measuring his eyebrows from tip to tip.
Rumor has it that in the old days, it is a good estimate to the size of one's penis.
she is just checking how tony measures to the fat boy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever heard of or seen a garbage disposal man with well pressed pants, now you have one :eek::biggrin:

Ministry of Manpower Occupational Safety should charge him for compromising safety regulation & showing bad example to the foreign workers, in which MOM had placed thousands of posters educating them on safety.

Where is the helmet? where are the safety boots, the safety belt?, the toggle rope, the ear plugs?, where is the safety ladder or staging? if this was an opposition member, the shit paper will condemn the breach & report the act to MOM...but " kar ki lang, kar chng, ang ang"...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brilliant comments in Chinese at NanyangTeaHouse, bashing Anus Koh. :biggrin:
I think some of them are FTs from China or Taiwan/HK. :wink:

我都说过了,如果他用自己的医学知识义务去帮那些穷人,说不定还能争取多点选票,或许在我这个选区,在一对一,我还会考虑投他一票。看他现在只不过是大选前,演一场给人民看的戏罢了

哈哈,老到掉牙的桥段,还在上演,上次输了不甘心,想捞回点选票,好心啦,别做戏了,这套我们早就看到想吐了,回家后快点全身消毒哦,记得!

这张照片的最不妥之处,是他穿着西装长裤和衬衫做清洁工作,结果给人做戏的感觉,可见屁阿屁的人还是不懂得如何贴近人民。

拜託!現在已經不是五,六十年代,當街掃地拜票!現在國民要的是誠信亷潔!你可以辦得到嗎?你可以辭去醫生職務,全職當一個一個月俸一萬多元的民代嗎?你可以不去當其他公司的董事嗎?

不务正业的小丑,他是医生啊?为何不去帮助贫困人做义诊!还是医术不行才会用捡垃圾博同情分,可惜闪电党演技太烂没感动到我。

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anus Koh should quit being a doctor and instead do garbage disposal full-time. :rolleyes:

He is already disposing 'garbage' from the ass hole every time he poke his scope into it the only thing he can't figure out is whether he knew every time he opens his mouth, garbage spills out!

If he is climbing garbage bin months before the erection, what other things will he do weeks before the erection? LoL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First he picked up a leave from the longkang during a heavy rain while canvassing for votes few years ago... Action done in front of the state media whores.. And now he tried being a garbage man.. Again this pic was taken by the whores from Braddell Rd.. I challenge this good actor CB kia to quit his well paid day job and work as a garbage man for a year...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was that his famous quote of " I drive a car, my wife drive a car"....& soon, all my children "own a car"...now he play " rubbish man"... ha ha ha ha PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM...he is working so hard...so poor thing. have to empty rubbish to pay for his car....