• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: The Alternative View

Woman destroys Taoist prayer items at HDB void deck claiming common space should not be used for such ceremonies.
What has happened to our ethos of tolerance?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xtian extremism, xtian ISIS, xtian taleban.

When their pastor openly mocked taoism, buddhism, its no surprised their flock perpetuate violence against other religion, in particularly, traditional ancestor worshipping and taosim practices, see how defiant the xtian lady is, cause she knows she has full backing of her church and perhaps our govt. leader , to simply brush off such sectarian faultline as frivilous.

She will have her church members trash everthing xtian deemd pagan practices,it always starts small,thrn thr entire church machinery will adpot ISIS approach. Amen.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will it be mudslime *ahem* i mean muslim vs christians?

Oh yes there won't be cos you know one of those has a known propensity to get really violent.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a hardcore Christian. Many people like her in Sinkieland. :wink:

http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/12-3.htm

And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

And please don't say 'the majority of Christians are tolerant and believe in religious harmony blah blah...'. I had studied the Bible from cover to cover, I know what's really going on. I know the worldview and idiosyncrasies of Christian fundies.

Spare me your politically correct, warm and fuzzy claptrap. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, stop reciting the pledge... it's nothing more than a bunch of nice-sounding words, but not based in reality.

There is no 'one united people'.
Everyone is partial towards race, language and religion.
There is no democratic society.
There is neither justice nor equality.
Happiness? See that Gallup poll about the unhappiest countries in the world.
Prosperity? Only in the hands of a few.
Progress? One step forward, two steps back.

Please, stop echoing lies. Stop reciting the pledge. It is not a proof of patriotism.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

And please don't say 'the majority of Christians are tolerant and believe in religious harmony blah blah...'. I had studied the Bible from cover to cover, I know what's really going on. I know the worldview and idiosyncrasies of Christian fundies.

A true hardcore xtrian would also dare to storm into a mosque. Can you guess which
denomination her church is under from the facebook page?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, stop reciting the pledge... it's nothing more than a bunch of nice-sounding words, but not based in reality.

There is no 'one united people'.
Everyone is partial towards race, language and religion.
There is no democratic society.
There is neither justice nor equality.
Happiness? See that Gallup poll about the unhappiest countries in the world.
Prosperity? Only in the hands of a few.
Progress? One step forward, two steps back.

Please, stop echoing lies. Stop reciting the pledge. It is not a proof of patriotism.

:confused:

Ler siao liao siboh?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true hardcore xtrian would also dare to storm into a mosque. Can you guess which
denomination her church is under from the facebook page?

Not really. Islam like Christianity are both monotheistic Abrahamic faiths. The only three main differences between the two religions are:

1) Isaac vs Ishmael.
2) The divinity of Jesus.
3) Mohamed: prophet or fraud.

However, when dealing with heathen pagans, both show zero tolerance. God is exceedingly pleased when you smash a statue of Buddha or Tua Pek Kong. :biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xtian exremism are growing, when KH is convicted eventually, the cleansing of anti-xtian will begin, xtian have ill intention against taosim,its an open secret. These idiot xtian used to attack verbally, now violencr is evident, wint be longed before they are armed...

Look no further than this

http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/topic/33305-buddhism-mocked-and-humilated-by-pastor-rony-tan/

The Senior Pastor of Lighthouse Evangelism, Rony Tan, was taken to task 08 Feb 2010 by the Government for his interviews with ex-Buddhists, and had to apologize for his remarks seemingly mocking Buddhism during a 20 minutes long interviews during a miracle healing service. The suspect video became known after it was posted in the Lighthouse web site and then on various forums resulting in a strong debate between Christians and Buddhists leading to complaints to the Government. His remarks at the expense of Buddhists drew laughter and applause from the Lighthouse crowd.

And this

http://www.transitioning.org/2010/06/15/isd-looks-into-clip-of-sermon-which-mocked-taoist-beliefs/

A 10-minute audio clip was posted on YouTube last Friday. In it, a church pastor, Mr Mark Ngabove), can be heard joking with the congregation about Chinese rituals. In one instance, he compared praying to Taoist deities to ‘seeking protection from secret society gangsters - See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2010/0...h-mocked-taoist-beliefs/#sthash.aYsZmb9C.dpuf

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No difference from fundamentialist moslems.
Totally brainwashed.

Like cults, they need deprogramming in order to go back to a normal life.

I do detect some mental disturbance in her, probably due to hormone inbalance.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really. Islam like Christianity are both monotheistic Abrahamic faiths. The only three main differences between the two religions are:

1) Isaac vs Ishmael.
2) The divinity of Jesus.
3) Mohamed: prophet or fraud.

However, when dealing with heathen pagans, both show zero tolerance. God is exceedingly pleased when you smash a statue of Buddha or Tua Pek Kong. :biggrin:

Her blend of Xtianity is not based on the Word of God, it is based on her church leader twisted interpretation of the Bible.

A moderate Xtian will not take the bible literally, esp the old testament. The stories and verses should not be taken out of context and should be look at from modern day for relevance

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her blend of Xtianity is not based on the Word of God, it is based on her church leader twisted interpretation of the Bible.

A moderate Xtian will not take the bible literally, esp the old testament. The stories and verses should not be taken out of context and should be look at from modern day for relevance

Here's the thing: Christians like to pick and choose selected parts on a whim, some to be taken literally, some to be viewed metaphorically. It gets weirder still when you get to the prophecies and endtimes stuff. :wink:

People should stop being so religious, stop working so hard or worry about future stuff (retirement, job security, life after death). Relax, drink some alcohol and listen to some bossa nova music. It'll brighten up your life.

[video=youtube;7n-0He70a1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n-0He70a1M[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You notice something here?

Why are ppl more willing to bash the less violent of the 2 religions?

Ok christainity and islam aren't exactly the same but you don't need any help to know which religion is more violent.

If you want to compare buddhists or christians all over the regions in the world how about this.

Would you dare approach any muslim in singapore about the buddha statues bombed in afghanistan by muslims or if they were committed by christians.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
VOID DECKS SHOULD REMAIN VOID!

No activity at all should be allowed, whether religious, non-religious, karaoke, football, cycling, siokan, parkchiucheng, etc etc

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taoist gods so easily destroyed one har?

Can throw away lah!!! Islamic fuckers across the border already smoke out the entire country already.

Pai sin mother fuckers still want to add to the pollution?

Kani Na Bu Puah Chee Bye! I can prove your gods are lanchiao gods.

Just give me some grenades i blow your freaking devil statues apart!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Void deck permit for wake or other function can be abused as well,i know someone who stays in landed house got RC dogs to commit permit (in their HDB block) for wake to be held for "their" relative because the deceased family area too small.

That is the only time these rich folks "wiling to be seen" around high rise slums.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Void deck permit for wake or other function can be abused as well,i know someone who stays in landed house got RC dogs to commit permit (in their HDB block) for wake to be held for "their" relative because the deceased family area too small.

That is the only time these rich folks "wiling to be seen" around high rise slums.

The Chinese funeral wake system is nothing more than an elaborate ritual to flaunt wealth; filial piety is the excuse given. :biggrin:

The richer you are, the grander the party. That's basically the gist of it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chinese funeral wake system is nothing more than an elaborate ritual to flaunt wealth; filial piety is the excuse given. :biggrin:

The richer you are, the grander the party. That's basically the gist of it.

No shit sherlock the point of the matter is nobody has the right to disrespect them regardless of the religion. Period.