• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are as delusional as this delusional sheep! No hatred towards towards pagan religions? You are saying those hateful words pastors preached to their sheep's are just jokes?

In what way is holding a religious feneral ritual in the void deck against the law? You mean against your intolerant Christian laws?

Next time, when one of your idiot Christian brothers and sisters knocked at my door, is it against the law? Can I smashed their promotion Promplets exactly the way she was doing? I find them very annoying but I will still politely tell them not to intrude into other non believers private space.

I am secular and if you think Bible thumping door knockers annoy you, please go ahead, you have two choices call the police or take the law in your own hands.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She didn't say Christianity allowed her to do as she pleases so don't bring in Christianity.

This thread has been twisted, the inconsiderate toaists were definitely wrong to misuse the public area and causing an annoyance and you guys are twisting it to a xtian vs taoist thread by hiding behind religious harmony, sedition etc, let's not dodge from the true issue of inconsiderate behavior, do you think the taoists were right in the first place? Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?

Don't be slimy and change the subject.
You have not answer your own question "Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?"

Source: The Alternative View

Woman destroys Taoist prayer items at HDB void deck claiming common space should not be used for such ceremonies.
What has happened to our ethos of tolerance?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the government is going soft on these kind of religious vigilante morons, this case would embolden the rest to take things in their own hand in the name of god.

You are the one that is twisted. Look at the video again.

This moronic xtian vigilante cunt is taking the law in her own hand and destroy other people's praying item, so "Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?"

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be slimy and change the subject.
You have not answer your own question "Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?"

Of course not, so those air and noise polluting taoists should not and stop, anyway if they really had balls just bash the bitch up like any good Muslim would have done.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is the cunt wearing a cardigan outdoors in sg's hot and humid climate??? she would be sweating and swearing. :confused:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course not, so those air and noise polluting taoists should not and stop, anyway if they really had balls just bash the bitch up like any good Muslim would have done.

Careful now, you are getting seditious by dragging in the Muslims.

From the video, the family obviously have got permit for the ritual. If air and noise pollution is an issue, then the relevant authority shouldn't even issue the permit.

Know what, with your twisted logic in defending the moronic lady, why don't you walk the talk and have the balls to go to some temple and destroy their prayer items.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now thats IS a seditious statement. Why drag muslims into this? Tell you what, i've never seen any muslim destroy any chinese religious items, but I have seen many chinese christians do that. Christians peace-loving and full of love??? Fuck them all!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful now, you are getting seditious by dragging in the Muslims.

From the video, the family obviously have got permit for the ritual. If air and noise pollution is an issue, then the relevant authority shouldn't even issue the permit.

Know what, with your twisted logic in defending the moronic lady, why don't you walk the talk and have the balls to go to some temple and destroy their prayer items.

Wow suddenly the permit appears out of no where, clap clap, then bash the bloody lady, since this is a sanctioned event you have nothing to worry about, let the authorities look into it. Wonder why you so anxious? Why masquerade behind again, I said good Muslims, they are willing to defend their religion at any cost, what's so seditious about that?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now thats IS a seditious statement. Why drag muslims into this? Tell you what, i've never seen any muslim destroy any chinese religious items, but I have seen many chinese christians do that. Christians peace-loving and full of love??? Fuck them all!

In fact, in Singapore you can see chinese temples and mosques co-exisitng with one another (just next door) without any problem. For that matter, even indian temple in Waterloo street is just next to Kwan In temple.

Such practice can also be found on Kusu Island.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be anyone smashing pollution causing items, nothing to do with the Bible.

Nothing to do with the bible? Perhaps when your church leaders bashed other religions they dare not quote Deuteronomy 12:3 for fear of what they are encouraging their followers to do look bad on themselves and perhaps very ashamed to quote this verse, haha.

Deuteronomy 12:3
Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.

If you are really a true xtian, you would dare to swear by the bible that the motivation behind the mad lady has nothing to do with the bible or christianity? Nothing to do with the bible? You just showing off clearly the real nature and practice of your religion belief.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with the bible? Perhaps when your church leaders bashed other religions they dare not quote Deuteronomy 12:3 for fear of what they are encouraging their followers to do look bad on themselves and perhaps very ashamed to quote this verse, haha.

Deuteronomy 12:3
Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places.

If you are really a true xtian, you would dare to swear by the bible that the motivation behind the mad lady has nothing to do with the bible or christianity? Nothing to do with the bible? You just showing off clearly the real nature and practice of your religion belief.

This is the 21st century and science rules, I am not delusional and don't believe in religion, so stop calling me a Christian and asking me to swear on anything.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got one: Christian Harvest Church with liar Husband and Wife Team. Wife even go nearly naked with negro on video. Eeeeek.

He's in this video too

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YA2A2WWgGDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>