• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Destroys Taoist Prayer Items At HDB Void Deck

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bible is a compilation of books written 2000 yrs ago ++++....its meant to be read in such a context. And its the spirit of the word that is important not the literal word itself. If its read literally, the result is no different to Muslim fundamentalism.

These so called christians are just cult members,,,calling such cultist christians gives the mainstream christians a bad name,,,,

http://biblehub.com/john/14-6.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/7-14.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-28.htm

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/42-8.htm

http://biblehub.com/acts/4-12.htm

Have I cleared your doubts yet? :wink:

And please, don't say that 'it's a matter of interpretation'. This is the basic doctrine of any Christian church. No exceptions, and no compromises.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could not help replying to this thread...

From my younger days till now (a great many years), I recall my school friends telling me that the Christians(themselves) are peace-loving, forgiving-centric, and accept all.

However, these are also the same bunch of people that will tell you in the face:
- that you are going to hell because you are Buddhist, Taoist, Muslim, catholic etc
- that no amount of good you do will allow you through the gates of heaven coz you do not believe in their god
- many many more

I have seen children hating their parents because their pastor tells them that their Buddhist/Taoist parents are devil worshipers.

What I am trying to say is that do these people not realize that they are spreading hate? What happened to the peace and love and forgiveness that they preach about???

Adding on, why are they all also always so defensive? I mean, try asking them about their belief and they will turn on you with hate and anger and accusations ..

Food for thought.. is this a ploy by mega churches to ensure following? Hate others and stick only to them and their words? Sounds like a sentiments of a cult ..

I seriously doubt that Jesus and the bible asked them to preach such hate ..

I don't see any hatred towards the religion, she was probably more annoyed with the smoke and the noise from the alter, which was inconsiderate and by any case is against the law.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh that problem can be solved easily,,in the temples in ozland,,they very strict with the incense etc,,,can only use 1 stick,,,not like 1 stack in singkieland,,,to them its the thought that counts and not the outward piety,,,,

I don't see any hatred towards the religion, she was probably more annoyed with the smoke and the noise from the alter, which was inconsiderate and by any case is against the law.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bible is a compilation of books written 2000 yrs ago ++++....its meant to be read in such a context. And its the spirit of the word that is important not the literal word itself. If its read literally, the result is no different to Muslim fundamentalism.

These so called christians are just cult members,,,calling such cultist christians gives the mainstream christians a bad name,,,,

Cult? Oh please. The verses which I have listed ARE what the mainstream Christians believe. It is the foundation of Christian theology.

Sure, most of them are rational enough to not go around smashing idols but deep down inside, they all believe that if you are a non-Christian, you're going straight to hell after death.

I have told you the truth, however unpalatable it may seem.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has been twisted, the inconsiderate toaists were definitely wrong to misuse the public area and causing an annoyance and you guys are twisting it to a xtian vs taoist thread by hiding behind religious harmony, sedition etc, let's not dodge from the true issue of inconsiderate behavior, do you think the taoists were right in the first place? Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so basically u are saying the bible should be treated as a fastasy novel and nothing else?cause when people read LoTr and Harry potter they do understand that its fiction and not reality,but these Christians and Muslims seems to treat their "Holy Book" as reality rather than fiction.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past it was like that,,,that is what lead to the crusades,,,but as u said most do not take it literally,,,the ones that do are the clowns,,,,,,there is always a serpent in paradise,,,

Cult? Oh please. The verses which I have listed ARE what the mainstream Christians believe. It is the foundation of Christian theology.

Sure, most of them are rational enough to not go around smashing idols but deep down inside, they all believe that if you are a non-Christian, you're going straight to hell after death.

I have told you the truth, however unpalatable it may seem.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past it was like that,,,that is what lead to the crusades,,,but as u said most do not take it literally,,,the ones that do are the clowns,,,,,,there is always a serpent in paradise,,,

Nope. They do take them literally. But you're most welcome to do so if you want to comfort yourself with notions of 'religious harmony' and 'one happy family'.

Most Christians are nice people, I'll give you that. However, what lurks beneath, their mindset, their worldview etc does not change.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they do take it literally,,they should also be suicide bombers etc..anyway as i said,,,there is always a serpent in paradise,,,to me religious harmony means mind my own business and just enjoy the food and the public holidays,,and dont disturb neighbours,,,

Nope. They do take them literally. But you're most welcome to do so if you want to comfort yourself with notions of 'religious harmony' and 'one happy family'.

Most Christians are nice people, I'll give you that. However, what lurks beneath, their mindset, their worldview etc does not change.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are as delusional as this delusional sheep! No hatred towards towards pagan religions? You are saying those hateful words pastors preached to their sheep's are just jokes?

In what way is holding a religious feneral ritual in the void deck against the law? You mean against your intolerant Christian laws?

Next time, when one of your idiot Christian brothers and sisters knocked at my door, is it against the law? Can I smashed their promotion Promplets exactly the way she was doing? I find them very annoying but I will still politely tell them not to intrude into other non believers private space.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

which law? dont anyhow pomp ok. there's more smoke at smoker's corner and along the road. is she gg to terrorise the whole island?

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
which law? dont anyhow pomp ok. there's more smoke at smoker's corner and along the road. is she gg to terrorise the whole island?

Adding on, if you have an issue with burning incense, you wont be taking people's prayer item or deface their item.
She should have talked and/or call the police. Taking away and destroying other properties is right then? More so these are religious item....

This to me amounts to sedition by any standards. A direct challenge to light the fuse.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has been twisted, the inconsiderate toaists were definitely wrong to misuse the public area and causing an annoyance and you guys are twisting it to a xtian vs taoist thread by hiding behind religious harmony, sedition etc, let's not dodge from the true issue of inconsiderate behavior, do you think the taoists were right in the first place? Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?

You believe smashing other people belongings are lawful and considerate.? Please support and
cite the Bible verses.

The true and root issue is Christianic intolerance towards pagan heathen practices indoctrinated in the Bible.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christians wear LV belt on forehead n pray.??
A psychotic speaking for fellow patient.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW. Do you guys enjoy the haze today?

Courtesy of our Muslim brothers?

My angmo country is clear sunny day today. Hate the religion but not the people.

Hate the gays lifestyles but not gays.

It is against the Christian conscience and values not to let you know that non believers are all going to hell.

Christians hate the secular world. Because it is the by product of Satanic Secular principalities.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW. Do you guys enjoy the haze today?

Courtesy of our Muslim brothers?

My angmo country is clear sunny day today. Hate the religion but not the people.

Hate the gays lifestyles but not gays.

It is against the Christian conscience and values not to let you know that non believers are all going to hell.

Christians hate the secular world. Because it is the by product of Satanic Secular principalities.

Don't Dodge from the real issue, the intolerant Bible.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pathetic, you need laws to not pollute public areas with smoke and noise in the name of religious harmony.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are the one that is twisted. Look at the video again.

This moronic xtian vigilante cunt is taking the law in her own hand and destroy other people's praying item, so "Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?"

Source: The Alternative View

Woman destroys Taoist prayer items at HDB void deck claiming common space should not be used for such ceremonies.
What has happened to our ethos of tolerance?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UX3Dej6aR9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If the government is going soft on these kind of religious vigilante morons, this case would embolden the rest to take things in their own hand in the name of god.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe smashing other people belongings are lawful and considerate.? Please support and
cite the Bible verses.

The true and root issue is Christianic intolerance towards pagan heathen practices indoctrinated in the Bible.

It could be anyone smashing pollution causing items, nothing to do with the Bible.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one that is twisted. Look at the video again.

This moronic xtian vigilante cunt is taking the law in her own hand and destroy other people's praying item, so "Does religion really give one the right to do as they please in public?"

She didn't say Christianity allowed her to do as she pleases so don't bring in Christianity.