• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sign of GE in 2015? Expect 60% Syndrome to Persist?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ELECTIONS DEPARTMENT STARTS SELECTING PUBLIC SERVANTS TO BECOME ELECTION OFFICIALS[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
17 Oct 2014 - 7:57am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The Elections Department (ELD) has started calling on public servants to start their training to be election officials.
The deadline for the election is January 2017.
It is understood that several teachers have received letters informing them that they have been identified as election officials and told that they must complete an online training module and an in-person training shortly.
The ELD confirmed that they have started to prepare election officials but they also shared that this is actually an ongoing practice where they select and train public officers to perform election duties.
They left it ambiguous as to whether they had just started stepping up the preparation efforts.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Some of the election official roles include overseeing voting at polling stations.
In the 2006 selection, public servants were called up for training about 18 months before the election while for the 2011 elections, public officers started training up to 31 months before the elections.
It is yet unknown when the government plans to hold the next election but it is clear that some of the preparatory work has started.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how many of those here who KPKB about PAP the loudest on a daily basis here guai guai voted for PAP during the last GE and probably during the next GE?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I wonder how many of those here who KPKB about PAP the loudest on a daily basis here guai guai voted for PAP during the last GE and probably during the next GE?

I haven't got any bloody clue, I only know after 1988, my kakis and I have made it a point to vote the PAP out.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
corrections. 55%. don't forget my network of kakis doing the legwork of spreading the message: Vote the PAP out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

agree with you. some are still stuck in May 2011 mode and think the pap enjoys 60% support. I think the pap maybe has 50.1% or below support now.

Next GE will be interesting if the pap continues to intimidate Singaporeans, fix WP, uses one law for Singaporeans and another for foreigners

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree with you. some are still stuck in May 2011 mode and think the pap enjoys 60% support. I think the pap maybe has 50.1% or below support now.

Next GE will be interesting if the pap continues to intimidate Singaporeans, fix WP, uses one law for Singaporeans and another for foreigners

....and telling the world that sinkie land belongs to every one. Since the papees see sinkies "no up", why vote for paps?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two friends of mine, new citizens, would vote in the opposition.

And then like a regular sinkie they will guai guai vote mark the cross beside the lightning at the polls. Just in case got problem need to look for MP, can tell them you are loyal supporter vote them many years. Such is the sinkie way.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I checked with all my sinkie friends and all of them will be voting for the PAP along with the rest of their families

They fully agree with most of the policies of the party and have 100% confidence in LHL and his team.

I'm predicting a rise in support for the PAP in the next election by at least 7%.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then like a regular sinkie they will guai guai vote mark the cross beside the lightning at the polls. Just in case got problem need to look for MP, can tell them you are loyal supporter vote them many years. Such is the sinkie way.

Years ago, papees' por lum pars used to tell sinkies the vote was not secret. People were scared and put their votes for paps.

Today, when young NS men climbed HDB rooftop to screw the paps and sinkies openly condemned the MIW, the fear of voting for the oppo parties is no more.

Seeing the papee MP for help is no magic cure. He cannot help you if the odds are stacked against you. Try it and you will know the papee MP is just as useless as a petition writer.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Years ago, papees' por lum pars used to tell sinkies the vote was not secret. People were scared and put their votes for paps.

Today, when young NS men climbed HDB rooftop to screw the paps and sinkies openly condemned the MIW, the fear of voting for the oppo parties is no more.

Seeing the papee MP for help is no magic cure. He cannot help you if the odds are stacked against you. Try it and you will know the papee MP is just as useless as a petition writer.

PAP Mps will soon realise that they are being made used of by the Lee family.

Look at Hong Hai...ditched after he was made used of to come out with the COE scheme

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I'm predicting a rise in support for the PAP in the next election by at least 7%.

If the papees performed better in GE2016 than GE2011, LHL would bring in more foreigners after GE2016 and the misery of sinkies would never end.

The only message that LHL would take seriously from sinkies is when the papees are hantam badly in GE2016, so bad that even LKY would kick his butt.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Mps will soon realise that they are being made used of by the Lee family.

Look at Hong Hai...ditched after he was made used of to come out with the COE scheme

Those in the admin services are paid to think out of the box on how to collect more taxes from sinkies but none of them has an idea about how to deal with the lawless foreigners in the country, those monkeys who whacked sinkies as if they are still the colonial masters of sinkie land and sinkies are the coolies in the colonial days for them to whack when they are buay song.