• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAP Traitors Desperately Hard Up for Cash. Kena Summon for Feeding Fish with Bread!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I GOT SUMMONED BY NEA FOR FEEDING FISH[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
17 Oct 2014 - 8:47pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
I was summoned today by NEA officers for feeding fish with plain bread.

I was sitting down and relaxing and throwing some bread into the waterway at the Geylang Park Connector for the fish when a plainclothes officer came up to me and summoned me for it.

He wrote on the summon sheet that I had “feed fishes with bread”.

I didn’t know it was not allowed to feed fish with plain bread.

kFYggLD.png

It’s not like I was littering, I had already keep the plastic that the bread was in and I was just throwing edible bread into the water.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

There were fish eating it so it’s not like it was litter either.

I have never heard of such a ridiculous rule. All I wanted to do was relax a while and take a break from my life for a few minutes but it seems that we aren’t even allowed to do that!

Really disappointed that we live in such an uptight nanny state.

Annabelle
TRS Contributor

Tags:
Complaints

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Traitors Desperately Hard Up for Cash. Kena Summon for Feeding Fish with Brea

white bread is extremely bad for their health. moreover, it was such a huge chunk, instead of being tiny crumbs. the moron deserves the death sentence. :oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FAP Traitors Desperately Hard Up for Cash. Kena Summon for Feeding Fish with Brea

NEA (or AVA) is the culprit for taking away much of the fun in Sinkieland. For example, live poultry in wet markets, pet shops in the heartlands selling all sorts of pets.

Bird sellers see their wings clipped
http://wildsingaporenews.blogspot.com/2010/01/bird-sellers-see-their-wings-clipped.html

'Singapore's AVA ( Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore) is very strict in regulations, so other countries trust us to export birds to them,' said the older Mr Chua, who has been in the industry for more than 30 years.

'Those bird shops which only sell small birds locally, and don't do import and export, will find it hard to survive.'

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

NEA want us t feed them with $$$ no the fish with bread.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

who did he vote for?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

white bread is extremely bad for their health. moreover, it was such a huge chunk, instead of being tiny crumbs. the moron deserves the death sentence. :oIo:

pls lor... it's not any ordinary white bread. it's the holee white bread, when the fish die, they go heaven so they can be cooked there. not the type where they die in hell and kena sambal balachan BBQ style.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did these ah nehs got summon?
Are they washing their hands or feeding fish?

1972522_10203996637409421_6606962541764593715_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

no... they were fisting the fish. with 4 fingers at one go, it can b considered as mass orgy.