• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driver tailgates for free parking at Changi Airport T3

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stomp | Thursday, Oct 16, 2014
SINGAPORE - A driver has been caught on video tailgating another car while exiting Changi Airport's Terminal 3 carpark in order to pass the gantry without paying the fee.
The incident, which took place on Monday at around 8.20pm, was recorded on an in-car camera belonging to a Stomp reader, who submitted the footage to the citizen journalism website.
He told Stomp that he noticed two men loading big canvas bags into a Mitsubishi Lancer.
He added: "They swapped drivers, and waited for me to drive off before following behind. They drove without switching on the headlights of the car.
"When approaching the exit, which has two gantries, the drive chose to follow me through the left gantry.
"Despite the carpark management displaying a 'No tailgating, area under CCTV surveillance' sign, the driver tailgated my car to avoid paying the parking fee.
"The car was seen with headlights switched on shortly after clearing the gantry, and headed towards Terminals 1 and 2."
- See more at: http://transport.asiaone.com/news/g...king-changi-airport-t3-0#sthash.R8QCKSs3.dpuf