• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK MPs vote to recognise Palestine, PAP MPs?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recognise Palestine for wat? I rather our ministers concentrate on singkies bread n butter issues. Anyway spore is close ally of the Israelis. So wont happen.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That will please Scotland.

The British Empire is getting smaller and irreverent. They have to do something since they cannot even protect Hongkong.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were Christian Crusaders entered Far East with the Bible to established their Kingdom of God. Today they are No God people and will see they will collapsed. No divine intervention No God in democracy type will not protect HK.

That will please Scotland.

The British Empire is getting smaller and irreverent. They have to do something since they cannot even protect Hongkong.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian Crusaders Brit occupied Israel using the Bible. Fake NT and all 13 Epistles were not written by the Paul himself making the God of Word fake. A criminal Paul, a civil servant of Romans, 13 Epistles can be thrown into the trash bin. Don't need a criminal to tell you about his type of God do you?

The Palestinians should be exterminated.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw what is pappy position on this?
I know pappies like to be fence sitters.....typical behavior of those spineless who sway to the wind.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw what is pappy position on this?
I know pappies like to be fence sitters.....typical behavior of those spineless who sway to the wind.

what do you think?the whole lot of them are just ass kissers and barking dogs,u think they will ever take a stand of their own.