• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Six rules for dating a Thai woman..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;JjfjaxDnm6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjfjaxDnm6E[/video]

i heard a number of sinkie women say thai ladies put gong tao on the men going there. the men will fall in love easily with them.

what a jealous statement by sinkie shit women..if you are not up to the standard then go fucking blame your parents for giving you the sinkie genes lah..you blame thai women who has better womanly genes than you???

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....just afraid when you unpeel the clothes, you discover there is more than necessary below the waist.
Caveat emptor? But there are others (farangs likely) who are proponents for this niche. :eek::p

tonychat said:
...sinkie women say thai ladies put gong tao on the men going there. the men will fall in love easily with them. what a jealous statement by sinkie shit women...you blame thai women who has better womanly genes than you???
Prejudice knows no bounds. As with sinkie blokes getting hitched with viets or PRC.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat you poor fuck. You think you can find good thai ladies??

Come on, all your teeraks are whores, either full or part timers.

Decent thai ladies will not even look at you.

The whores look at your wallet and not you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i heard a number of sinkie women say thai ladies put gong tao on the men going there. the men will fall in love easily with them.

what a jealous statement by sinkie shit women..if you are not up to the standard then go fucking blame your parents for giving you the sinkie genes lah..you blame thai women who has better womanly genes than you???

Tony, I don't think this can apply to sinkies, especially chinese ones. The rues are different for farang in Thailand. They can be fat ugly and old, but still get thai chicks easily.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony, I don't think this can apply to sinkies, especially chinese ones. The rues are different for farang in Thailand. They can be fat ugly and old, but still get thai chicks easily.

why need to differentiate between chinese sinkies? Basket all the same la.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd rather tio gong-tao from Thai chiobus than to be gong-kiah for materialistic egoistic Sinkie women.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;7k4OPB4N9kw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k4OPB4N9kw[/video]

This is so fucking funny. I laugh till i cough badly.

can i say that it is the same between those sinkie fucking fools and the China Chink bitches.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;lmI1Nf_cjr8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmI1Nf_cjr8[/video]

part 2 of super funny..

just as i suspected..the Mr Scandanavian is a guy who has never been with a girl before and his first time encountered a whore ( which he considered her as a soul mate) to make his senses go high until he is in cloud 9.

i bet that fucking whore hadn't suck his dick yet and just playing around and stroking his dick head only..

Fucking whore has the skill and ability to play around with your emotions for getting money, this is called a skill. The skill of making emotions high up and low for the naive one.

Or also call the Fake the In-Love moment. just like a professional whore who fake the whole orgasm thing and put up a great performance to get an A star rating for her service to be used as marketing for future customers.

what kind of guy never been with a girl before??? those quiet , introvert type?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;ULC-sqH91Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULC-sqH91Ow&list=UUurctSeouvoryzOlBcjxGbQ[/video]

super funny part 3..

This dude is like those ball-less sinkie motherfucker who kanna slap by women and being kick in the balls.