• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He smashes bottle to threaten hawker

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chaos breaks out at hawker centre after customer refuse to pick up his food at se

i think KFC fried chicken is already using gutter oil in their cooking,tiongs to deliver their chicken and i can taste the taste of Chong Qing sewer in their kfc roasta burger.

Tonychat, we all know that you are a grass eater.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chaos breaks out at hawker centre after customer refuse to pick up his food at se

This is why a strong and firm government is required to run Singapore. The inhabitants of that island behave like animals.

We need to legalise marijuana. That would make the inhabitants happier and reduce these incidences of violence and negativity.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just get those stun guns to zap whoever is being unreasonable. I've got 4 in my house. 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs and another one I put in my car.

Last edited:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

<< double entry, read previous>>

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie sinkie sinkie...that is what happen when you are surrounded by sinkies..you get to see such 3rd world behaviour action.

agreed with you. in the past 30+ years I have always seen alot of these farkup sinkies behaviour in public places that is nothing but bullying. usually some low class crap 40 to 60+ blue collar worker who laze the whole day talking big or boasting in kopi tiams to china meimeis and who make unreasonable demand to feel "great" or "grand" or like to humilate other service staff or bus driver or even public staff openly. these real bastards and cowards who are like mice when the poodles arrived. fark this asshole as he probbaly met his match when the hawker threw hot water at him. in HK or KL , the gangsters would probbaly still charge at the hawker with the broken beer bottle. only in coward land that this arsehole suddenly got "cowed" by hot water!!! real cowards.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mainspat.jpg

How come the poodle's gun is on the left side and gun facing in........and the baton is way behind? How will he be able to get his baton out in time if someone rushes at him?