• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal Experience with Trash the FAP Traitors Imported from India

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SHARING A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I HAD WITH AN INDIAN FT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
5 Oct 2014 - 8:31am

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I have a personal experience with an Indian FT to share.

This FT was trying to recommend me his cousin as a suitable candidate for an engineering job. He told me the cousin has a double major – in automotive engineering and nuclear science.

I was suitably impressed, so asked the cousin who is in Singapore on tourist visa to describe to me the laboratory and the equipment his university uses to teach nuclear science.
To my utter surprise he told me that they don’t have a lab, all the studies are done through textbooks and lecture notes! I then asked him how he learnt automotive engineering and I was shocked when he told me that his knowledge is based on the Ambassodor cars (Ambassodor is an Indian designed and made car that is antiquated and based on 1950s technology).

And I have not even gotten around to verify if his degree is genuine or fake!

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Die lah, this PAP government is allowing such low skill, low tech and low talent people in to replace our PMETs…and making them citizens.

Better VTO before they destroy Singapore.

Sharing a personal experience

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This FT was trying to recommend me his cousin as a suitable candidate for an engineering job. He told me the cousin has a double major – in automotive engineering and nuclear science.

It is appalling that you would even entertain his request. Proper companies have proper HR recruitment procedures... no such thing as friend/family member/relative recommend so please reserve a vacancy for him. :rolleyes:

Maybe this is the practice of third-world shitholes and a norm in India. You should have zero tolerance and issued a stern warning or reported him to the authorities.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are so many loopholes in recruitment of FTs.

We are simply hopless and helpless.

Hope come 2016 we will see some drastic changes...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is also the policy of 3rd world shit hole companies and local SMEs,,,to them HR is nothing but a side show one pays lip service too,,,get frens and relatives into the job. For a proper company,,,the candidate competes with other candidates and may the best one win,,,,

QUOTE=laksaboy;2017049]It is appalling that you would even entertain his request. Proper companies have proper HR recruitment procedures... no such thing as friend/family member/relative recommend so please reserve a vacancy for him. :rolleyes:

Maybe this is the practice of third-world shitholes and a norm in India. You should have zero tolerance and issued a stern warning or reported him to the authorities.[/QUOTE]

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got cheated by one fake PHD from 2008 to 2012 NUS still not enough?
still wnt to bring ship load of ah neh foreign trash?

Just wondering if PAP is sleeping on the job!