• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife calls police after husband locks himself in house with another woman

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya and then when money kena sapu , come back with a tail in between his leg. hahahaha

I find the double standards that exists unacceptable. On one hand our CPF is our money & yet we cannot touch it.

While on the other hand you have GLCs like Temasek which doesn't have to answer to anyone for the $$$ they squander. It's time that Sporeans get a true account of how much is left in the CPF.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The Vietnamese woman is just a friend. She was just bringing her belongings over to my house when she coincidentally bumped into my wife.
"My wife brought so many people up; of course I wouldn't dare open the door."

Must be PAP member, giving this kind of response when caught with his pants down.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie women really have no shame. Since both alreadt agree on divorce. Why make big fuss????

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The Vietnamese woman is just a friend. She was just bringing her belongings over to my house when she coincidentally bumped into my wife.

Must be PAP member, giving this kind of response when caught with his pants down.

They are not only learning from the best...they are emulating them too...what to do? I do not what to say? & what do you think?:biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The woman led a group of six people consisting of her brother, daughter-in-law, granddaughter, niece and a friend to confront her husband and his partner.
ally bumped into my wife.

most of those people relatives, so scared of what?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF IS HIS MONEY & CPF is my money too, he does what he pleases with it, NO GOVERNMENT on this earth say have any say or control to what we does with our money. If I at 55, decides to give this to any Vietnamese or any other type of woman & then jump off a building after I become a pauper...it is my wish & my pleasure...:mad:

..yup I agreed..