• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

64,000 foreigners threw away their singapore pr since 2010

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How else can them scums make property prices shoot up like a rocket? Shitizens suffer but the scums become super rich due to the many properties they own. I reckon even a small-time MP owns at least 3 properties. Ministers at least 10 or more. That's not counting superscale civil serpents and jaik leow bee army generals. Of course, this has go hand in hand with population growth. What's stopping them to aim for 10m?

Our public servants should be made to declare their assets like many first world countries.

Be thankful that our millionaire civil servants are not corrupt! Things could be worse you know. Nobody said you pay them sky high salaries they must work in your favour. You must know who hold the purse strings ok?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Circumstances change. People make decisions for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps something even more desirable came along.

But why would u throw away something that's desirable even though something more desirable come up?that doesn't make sense.....just because I get a Philip patek astronautical chronological submariner doesn't mean I'm going to throw away my gold plated Rolex....that has still some value.....and some people are hoarders....they form attachment to junk even though its worthless....they have more garbage at home then karang guni men.....they have no standards....this shows SG citizenship is worthless......karang guni wouldn't even want it for 50 cents.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore PR is the easiest to get and thus pretty worthless.

It well explains why a simple letter of endorsement from an useless MP in Jl Kayu could get the PR for that scum Yang from PRC. News in the foreign community in sinkie land is - Join the grassroots, por lan par there and the PR is available.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But why would u throw away something that's desirable even though something more desirable come up?that doesn't make sense.....just because I get a Philip patek astronautical chronological submariner doesn't mean I'm going to throw away my gold plated Rolex....that has still some value.....and some people are hoarders....they form attachment to junk even though its worthless....they have more garbage at home then karang guni men.....they have no standards....this shows SG citizenship is worthless......karang guni wouldn't even want it for 50 cents.

If SG citizenship was worthless, there wouldn't be such a huge number applying for citizenship.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How else can them scums make property prices shoot up like a rocket? Shitizens suffer but the scums become super rich due to the many properties they own. I reckon even a small-time MP owns at least 3 properties. Ministers at least 10 or more. That's not counting superscale civil serpents and jaik leow bee army generals. Of course, this has go hand in hand with population growth. What's stopping them to aim for 10m?

Our public servants should be made to declare their assets like many first world countries.

In some countries, any public employee earning over $75,000 must be named in a public record published annually. And in the US, President Obama's tax return and his wife's tax return are also public knowledge.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be thankful that our millionaire civil servants are not corrupt!...

How do you know? Corruption is discovered after detection. If no discovery, it does not mean there is no corruption.

Who does not want to have tons of money? A favour shown in consideration for sex, hampers, vacation, priority for a place in schools, etc is also a form of corruption.

In some countries, corruption is seen as a form of "hormat" and accepted as a way of life. With the large numbers of foreigners from some of these countries taking up residence in sinkie land, the practice of "hormat" will also take root in the near future.