• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For all cat lovers

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wvo-g_JvURI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wvo-g_JvURI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
:cool:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shameless pervert has already been exposed many times since the Delphi days

But his skin is thinker than an elephant's

Now he even talks about "his lil brother LTS" as a third person

Disgusting

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shameless pervert has already been exposed many times since the Delphi days

But his skin is thinker than an elephant's

Now he even talks about "his lil brother LTS" as a third person

Disgusting

so ngejay, in another role is it?:rolleyes:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
so ngejay, in another role is it?:rolleyes:

Hahaha

So now I'm Ejay? Why not say I'm your clone?

LeeTahCheeBye... Your act cute, act innocent and act victim scam here is finished!

You should go back to your gay blog before your time runs out

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone can check into ngejay's profile to understand what i meant:wink:

Yah those forummers who have been here long enough and been in the chat room knows whether I am anyone's clone

Unlike you hor.... got chased out and banned from the chat room by bro Lumpar for creating trouble there... hahahahaha

So is he also Ejay Ng?

Go eat shit lah