• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In other countries govt help the poor but fap traitors are doing the opposite

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DEAR PM LEE, IN OTHER COUNTRIES GOVT HELP THE POOR BUT YOU ARE DOING THE OPPOSITE

Post date:
30 Sep 2014 - 8:24pm

10616597_10152453407383042_3389463150403596794_n.jpg

Sad to be a Singaporean...
Firstly my deduction for my NTUC Depentant Protection Scheme Premium from my CPF Account unsucessful and was told that my Ordinary Account was closed and was ask to pay by cash.
Secondly HDB wrote me a letter telling me the same things. When we reached the age of 55, we have to pay our housing loans by cash? Our CPF money just disappeared like this?
10616597_10152453407383042_3389463150403596794_n.jpg

By right when we reached 55, we should be able to withdraw our CPF money so that we can slow down our pace.
Supposed to retired, retained our CPF money and now even draining off our saving. This is what our goverment are doing to us.
Dear Mr. PM, in other countries, goverment are helping the poors, but you are making us poor.
Any advice?

?Alex Choo
*Comment first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152453407383042&set=a.10151084...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The PAP has got it the right way round. Nobody should receive help for being lazy and useless. Help should be provided for those are enterprising and productive.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you borrow money to buy HDB flats, of course you must pay.

Be it with cash or CPF. Don't run away from your responsibilities.

If you cannot pay, why buy in the first place?

Do you expect taxpayers to finance your new HDB flats? Huat the Fish logic is this?