• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Teo Ser Luck said he will not fund his children's university education

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall Mr Teo Ser Luck saying in an interview he will only financially support his own children up to A levels. He expects his children to fund their own university education.

In another interview with his sister, Ms Teo Ser Lee, she said she had used her cash winnings from a beauty contest to fund Mr Teo Ser Luck's university education.

So is Mr Teo someone who practises double standards? It is ok for him to let his sister pay for his university fees while he expects his children to pay for their own university fees?

Or is he lying about not wanting to fund his children's tertiary education costs because it is fashionable to be seen as a "tough love" parent?

Either way, this does not reflect well on Mr Teo's character.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
study wat? ...

he shud tel his kids 2 stop studying n go wok as hawkers ...

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin said the same thing, today his three sons are in US and Switzerland, all funded by the father.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I recall Mr Teo Ser Luck saying in an interview he will only financially support his own children up to A levels. He expects his children to fund their own university education.

nobody needs to fund the university fees, since getting a degree is not necessary as we have been told

Last edited by a moderator:

RiderV3

Alfrescian
Loyal
For future generations, A level or Poly Diploma is good enuff, with the Ftrashes with or with fake degree to be your boss, Sinkies once again are kena CONTROLLED.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

University degree is useless without street smarts
It will not empower you to be an impromptu protest leader
In Sinkieland if you have street smarts and a degree
Lightning will consider you dangerous and try to fix you

Impromptu leaders turn Occupy's 'guerilla' action into a highly focused operation
'Guerilla' action has become a focused operation with crowd monitors, sound men and recyclers

"Luffy", wearing a straw hat like that of his namesake in the anime One Piece, stood at the protest barricade in front of the Mandarin Oriental yesterday, issuing instructions and giving advice.

He told the crowd about legal liabilities, escape routes and strategies and led about 100 in a drill, practising how to open their umbrellas if police approached.

"People in the front rows should open the umbrellas in defence of pepper spray. In case there is tear gas, we should step back slowly," he told the crowd using a speaker.

He was clearly exercising a leadership role - even though he had joined the protest only the previous night.

Luffy, who has little activism experience, joined after seeing the use of tear gas on protesters.

"I can't tolerate the police violence," he said. "I started by helping to move supplies. Then I helped build the barricades. Finally I ended up at the front line."

His role in Occupy Central is typical of the way youngsters, who previously hadn't known each other, have risen to take charge of the barricades and given focus to a guerilla movement with no real leadership.

In contrast to the way in which people walked around freely on Sunday, the crowd was more controlled on Monday night and yesterday as the impromptu leaders oversaw groups of hundreds and exchanged tactics with fellow leaders in the neighbourhood.

Barricades were set up on at least four roads in Central, including the intersection of Ice House Street with three roads - Connaught Road Central, Chater Road, and Des Voeux Road Central. Another was on Queensway.

Organisation of a different kind was evident in Causeway Bay, where volunteers set up a recycling centre.

"We saw how some youngsters were trying to organise a rubbish collection, so we pitched in and set up this recycling station," said e-marketer Jan Sham, manning a row of boxes labelled "plastic", "tins" and "rubbish".

In Mong Kok, Christine Leung Chui-shan, a member of the Federation of Students stationed in Mong Kok, said the group had organised roles for students. Some monitored the crowd for undercover police, others managed the crowd and supplies.

In Central, Luffy's instructions were being translated into English by Kaiten Ma.

Ma, 19, back in Hong Kong for a break from his overseas studies, spent his first day on the street on Monday. "My parents didn't want me to come. But one should try when they are young, or there will be too many regrets," he said.

Other youngsters travelled back and forth between Admiralty and Central, attempting to form a united front in Central. When the crowd thinned past midnight, the leaders argued among themselves if they should retreat towards Admiralty. Most agreed and mobilised the crowd, but several insisted otherwise.

The Federation of Students had wanted protesters to stay in the heart of Central, but its representative came too late - when she arrived people had moved to a new barricade near City Hall.

Transport of supplies, meanwhile, was taken up by motorcyclists. They were spotted in both Central and Causeway Bay, dropping bags off at barricades.

In Causeway Bay, besides the recycling stations, there were medical, food and supplies stations along Yee Wo Street.

Civil engineer Johnny So, 25, volunteering as the "sound man" for the sit-in, said he had borrowed equipment from friends.

"I took part in this because I couldn't stomach what was happening," he said, referring to police heavy-handedness and how the government was ignoring the students. "There are many ways of expressing opinions, but none of them seem to get through."

By yesterday morning, most of the crowd had left Causeway Bay, with only 200 people remaining at 8am. But the streets were left clean as teams of youngsters donned gloves and masks and picked up rubbish.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...s-turn-occupys-guerilla-action-highly-focused

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What is the problem? Surely his children will have $4000 to buy a degree. Intan can give them YY's number if they need the degree from China.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these leeches and their offsprings where got use their own money, of course use taxpayers'.
Only stupid sinkies listen to his bullshit.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember!!!! this is picture of a selfish, self-centred, self-serving arsehole, with legs wide open.

426085_10202958931558485_6074764801534476750_n.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either his children will migrate before ns is due or

He think loong guaranted him a free bursary for uni or

His family will die in aircrash

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Teo Ser Luck was implying was that his children are independent... i.e they do not have SPECIAL NEEDS.

No SPECIAL NEEDS kids in the Teo household.

And don't you forget it. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Owns at least one Ferrari and stingy like fuck.
Even refuse to help out his sister who is down in the dumps now financially.
Fuck up greedy miser.