• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn suay, kena attached to ah gua unit, might as well send me to Changi Point, KNN!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kena ICT and damn suay kena arrow ic duties even when i am attached personnel

I waiting to finish cycle liao still ask me become ic

Anyway nowadays the men are damn soft

More than half cannot pass IPPT

No discipline, no motivation, worst is no strength

No physical strength

Out of 10, five are weaker than ah guas

Hope to siam next round

All these feminine soldiers with a dick between their legs are little different from the tranny in Changi

I wanna puke

Please don't attach me to new unit, attach me to older unit where soldiers about to finish cycle

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Damn suay, kena attached to ah gua unit, might as well send me to Changi Point, K

Ask HHH and RN to protest for you. "End NS ICT"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Damn suay, kena attached to ah gua unit, might as well send me to Changi Point, K

NS is killing SG!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nowadays is new generation army.....iphone,ipad,ipod,ismack army.

i challenge u one on one starcraft or c&c want or not?

see who is ah gua army.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you have a wrong impression of ah gua physical strength. Most of the ah gua are Pes A and can clear SOC shorter time than normal men.
I guess becos ah gua 1 type is very conern about their built and always exercise, the 0 type are slim and light and can run very fast :p:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe you have yet to see a Changi Village Ah Kua engaged in a fist fight before..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you have a wrong impression of ah gua physical strength. Most of the ah gua are Pes A and can clear SOC shorter time than normal men.
I guess becos ah gua 1 type is very conern about their built and always exercise, the 0 type are slim and light and can run very fast :p:biggrin:

im sorry today's generation army are gu niangs....if the normal people cant even make it,u think the ah guas can?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

don't bedek lah, you steam all the way in ICT surrounded by so many ah quas

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fitter and run faster coz no extra baggage as the juboh lobang makes it easier after chute clearing.
also, can get extra propulsion with extra bass :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those are no ah gua or transvestite, muscles ones are the gays lah.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

NS supposed to be third generation. No need IPPT. Can just tap iphone.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hope to siam next round

All these feminine soldiers with a dick between their legs are little different from the tranny in Changi

I wanna puke

always be positive and make the best of your situation, in this case got alot of akuas you can play :biggrin:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe you have yet to see a Changi Village Ah Kua engaged in a fist fight before..

once i was mauled by an akua with very long finger nails, i still got the bruise lee type scratches on my chest :biggrin:

enter-the-dragon-bruce-lee-1.jpeg

jw5

Loyal

All these are not important. The most important thing is balls not pain. :biggrin:

No physical strength

Hope to siam next round

I wanna puke

Please don't attach me to new unit, attach me to older unit where soldiers about to finish cycle

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

No physical strength

Hope to siam next round

I wanna puke

Don't bluff lah. Secretly, u hope they will let you buttfuck them, right?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not everyone were created as athletes. Some are born thinkers some are born to talk cock. Everyone is created by God for a special purpose. Have you found your purpose?