• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jaclyn Teo calls special needs children retards

63789932-singapores-prime.jpg

you say leh

So how? What more must I do?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Is he sick??? Teo ser luck apologised on facebook

What that self absorbed attention seeker needs is better academic transcripts. :biggrin:

Quite apart from pursuing better academic credentials, perhaps for being such a self-sacrificing martyr to the "special needs" children, he should sacrifice more of his free time by getting himself appointed as their patron saint; and also take more dance lessons!

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han Hui Hui and her breast size

Overheard this story from some people during their beer session in kopitiam but dunno if those fellows are cannon fairies.

It was said that prior to the recent CPF protest, Roy and HHH already expected a confrontation with YMCA crowd and TSL. They needed to do something as the number of attendees to their protest has been dwindling over the past months. They say both of them has no income except for donation during the protest. HHH is known as a very dominating character and being gay, Roy is submissive in nature so most of the time HHH was giving direction on how things are to be executed. HHH want her to be the center of attention in everything.

There were rumours that when Roy was the center of attention and everyone was pouring in donations to help him for the legal proceeding against LHL, HHH was unhappy that she felt left out, that is why she started wearing the "wanna sue me" T-shirt.

The plan for the protest was simple. It was to agitate the crowd and hope to get a reaction from anyone so as to find things to publicise the event online. HHH had been going around boasting that she can control the internet and even the people in TRS listens to her. They knew they had to video down everything for the impact. They came up with the idea of a hidden camera so as to catch people off guard and of course HHH wanted things to be seen from her perspective.

They tried to run a wire on her but it was too obvious as she is too skinny and the wire would be exposed easily. HHH then suggested to run the wire to her bra, many doubted that it would work but HHH insisted as she usually do. They tried but it was too obvious. HHH then tried it with padded bra but that too failed. Finally, HHH suggested stuffing the bra with cotton wool to make up for the lacking. Although it was still obvious but HHH insisted that it was fine. No one dare to oppose or they will get her wrath as usual. Of course the one who suffered most was the boyfriend.

On the actual day, everything proceeded as usual but to many in the group, it was such a sore that the hidden camera was so obvious. Things only changed when a new helpers was overheard saying to another, "Why HHH like got bigger neh today and why got something black popping out between the neh neh? It looks like funny "neh chee" to me." Everyone who heard that burst out laughing and I think HHH somehow got wind of it and finally removed the hidden camera.

She is obsessed about recording EVERYTHING. That is why in the end, a cameraman was asked to follow her everywhere she go that day.

Dun flame me. I only heard it from others. BTW, she claim to be a B+ cup. You believe?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Han Hui Hui and her breast size

i suggest they have a wet t shirt contest next week at hong lim park to dispel the naysayers of any rumors or doubts.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Leongsam will agree with me....this one is a full retard....

Yes, Samleong should know. He is the King Of Retards.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha that's a fantastic story! If true then she's really such an attention seeker.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Satire machiam Belmont Lay.....infact lousier than his low standard
Off color and unfunny.....
Please keep your day job...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is just an idiot who is trying making himself sound compassionate. Anyone who knows him do not really like him.

He is impatient and always moody. Trying playing soccer with him and you will have more pressure than fun.

He always want to be in the limelight. He and Zaqy are not good MP material.

Sounds like a deceitful, self-centred prima donna.

That's why he made a good career choice in joining the PAP. Some kinds of work are so compatible with your skills and personality, that work doesn't seem like work at all. :wink:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmm...the breast size...looks like... no not the lady doing the washing but the washing board itself...:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies: seeing is believing lah! :biggrin: tell her to take off her tshirt n bra to prove lah!

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

The selfie exposed Teo as a hypocrite and a badly brought up one. Surprised no one brought it up.

He claimed to be a protector of the kids when attacking Roy and HHH, but when they were performing, instead of showing basic courtesy by paying attention, this retard felt a special need to turn around and take a selfie.

Those goons in the picture with him are no better. Ill mannered, attention seeking and having a special need to be around a VIP to feel good.