• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Survey asked about my “confidence in the Lee Hsien Loong government”

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then the survey really took off. The second half of it had a long list of questions in which I was asked to rate on a ten-point scale other agencies of the State that were certainly not under the purview of the People’s Association. It struck me as most unusual. It’s as if a bank were conducting a survey and after asking about finance- and mortgage-related matters, suddenly veered off to ask whether you’re happy with the efficiency of airport passport control, or the department issuing driving licences.

I quickly picked up a notebook near me and jotted down the questions, so for this part of the article, I am not writing from memory but from contemporaneous notes.

I was asked to rate on a scale of ten my “confidence in the Lee Hsien Loong government”, my confidence in “public services” provided by other arms of the governments, in “courts of law”, in the army, the police and so on.

Somewhere down the list, I was asked about my confidence in “mainstream media” and “online media”.

After going through the “confidence in” questions, I was asked for my opinion as to the...http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2...confidence-in-the-lee-hsien-loong-government/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP is sending its employed agents to 'test the ground'. I heard of relatives receiving some voucher as thanks for completing the survey. :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Count on me, Singapore! Count on me, Singapore!
Clement Chow would be the first to stand up to be counted :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Do they allow negative ratings? :biggrin:

I was asked to rate on a scale of ten my “confidence in the Lee Hsien Loong government”, my confidence in “public services” provided by other arms of the governments, in “courts of law”, in the army, the police and so on.

Somewhere down the list, I was asked about my confidence in “mainstream media” and “online media”.

After going through the “confidence in” questions, I was asked for my opinion as to the...http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2...confidence-in-the-lee-hsien-loong-government/