• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

breaking news! neanderthal female spotted on train!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not making this up. in what seemed like going back tens of thousands of years in time, i spotted a specimen that closely resembled a modern day neanderthal this morning while riding bart. and when she got up and disembarked, she looked pretty stocky and strong too. i sincerely believe they live among us. anyway, i have 2% of their genes. :eek:

image.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Can you click on the face and allow your smartphone to autofocus before you take a shot?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2% entitles you to join the familee.....they too, have a specimen there to call their own....welcome :cool:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not doubting you. Sasquatch, Neanderthals and Yetis have already been accepted into modern day society and they have fused in very comfortably and some even got jobs in Hollywood. What I am looking forward to is the discovery of Orang Pendek, some midget hominid believed to inhabit the jungles of Sumatra. One of them may have successfully disguised/groomed himself and found employment in Singapore as a high-ranking political official.

Cheers!

not making this up. ......

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not making this up. in what seemed like going back tens of thousands of years in time, i spotted a specimen that closely resembled a modern day neanderthal this morning while riding bart. and when she got up and disembarked, she looked pretty stocky and strong too. i sincerely believe they live among us. anyway, i have 2% of their genes. :eek:

attachment.php

OMG ... she's my wife from my past life!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you click on the face and allow your smartphone to autofocus before you take a shot?

it's on maximum zoom as i was seated too far from her. the zoom effect is very susceptible to motion. i have to remain steady to get a clean shot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2% entitles you to join the familee.....they too, have a specimen there to call their own....welcome :cool:

that specimen is unique. more like from lord of the lings - a blend of fantasy, sci-fi, horror, suspense, prehistory, and mutation all rolled into one. :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not doubting you. Sasquatch, Neanderthals and Yetis have already been accepted into modern day society and they have fused in very comfortably and some even got jobs in Hollywood. What I am looking forward to is the discovery of Orang Pendek, some midget hominid believed to inhabit the jungles of Sumatra. One of them may have successfully disguised/groomed himself and found employment in Singapore as a high-ranking political official.

Cheers!

i should have taken a shot of an sq flight steward who resembled a peking man when i had the chance. either he's zhoukoudian ren or homo erectus pekinensis with high eyebrows, protuding cheekbones, and very low skull cap. they live among us.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that specimen is unique. more like from lord of the lings - a blend of fantasy, sci-fi, horror, suspense, prehistory, and mutation all rolled into one. :eek:

hokay, guess this species is outta your league to associate with....just don't get any ideas to have stem cells, blood etc for rejuvenation in order to have an extension against the order of nature - neanderthal is good.
lord of the lings....good one and has a nice "ring"to it :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hokay, guess this species is outta your league to associate with....just don't get any ideas to have stem cells, blood etc for rejuvenation in order to have an extension against the order of nature - neanderthal is good.
lord of the lings....good one and has a nice "ring"to it :biggrin:

the find is many times more groundbreaking and scientifically and historically more important than occupy hong lim park, occupy hk, occupy sf, occupy ny and occupy oakland all rolled into one. :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

View attachment 17332

That was your wife, right?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was your wife, right?

neanderthal men mate with cro-magnetic women while neanderthal women go after weaker and skinnier homo sinkinensis men. no way would any species or hominid genre interlope with neanderthal women, not even neanderthal men. these dejected females are forced to kidnap and rape sinkinensis men to appease their periods of heat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
neanderthal men mate with cro-magnetic women while neanderthal women go after weaker and skinnier homo sinkinensis men. no way would any species or hominid genre interlope with neanderthal women, not even neanderthal men. these dejected females are forced to kidnap and rape sinkinensis men to appease their periods of heat.

Just admit u steam when u saw her lah. Next time run faster and get her handphone number.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just admit u steam when u saw her lah. Next time run faster and get her handphone number.

you're right. it's instinctive in my genetic disposition to seek out one of my own, but i hate to end up getting naked on the train doing each other. bart is already full of shitty peeps behaving badly.