• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

firmerterra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I would join HK protestors but I won't follow Roy and HHH

Readers would be able to discern.

Just like old fart's constant harping on Singapore a fishing village. Discerning readers would know better than swallow hook, line and sinker and parrot "you forgot our island have nothing".

Hahahaha , with old fart , we would be in deeper trouble.

jw5

Loyal
Re: I would join HK protestors but I won't follow Roy and HHH

Giordano tycoon was there because it's a World Without Strangers. :p

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hong Kong Occupy movement is damn funny, and Singapore benefits

Hong Kong Occupy movement is damn funny.

For so long Hong Kong people were subject to UK rule where the British installed their own Governor-General without any form of democratic elections involving the locals.

Now the Hong Kong people want to take on Beijing over electoral nominees.

What kind of logic is that?

These youngsters don't want to study, after their parents worked so hard to put them through university, and they use the protest as an excuse to not grow up and become adults.

Hong Kong is one of the most prosperous places on earth. There are many good things about it, only bad thing is the air.

Singaporeans are happy like fuck, because more financial business will come to Lion City.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Hong Kong Occupy movement is damn funny, and Singapore benefits

when ang mos were in charge, hongkies quai quai. when tiongs are in charge, kpkb. ang mo's are after all the best! :biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because people would rather put a dog as president than endure china rule. See taiwan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shows your utter ignorance of Hong Kong.

Sinkapore is not that attractive as you think. Only the non-performers come to sinkapore.

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans have shown that they can be very guai and study their ass off in school and do as they are told but they still have shit for brains and cant even stop the fts from stealing their jobs be it the lowliest entry level jobs to the executive jobs and pmet jobs.

happy like fuck my ass.u are the fucking reason why half the idiotic sinkies think like u and why this island is doomed to sink.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What I don't understand is that why the Hongkees demonstrate in Central HK and not in Beijing!

All the Hong Kong policies are formulated in Beijing, so to make a point, they should protest in Beijing Tiananmen instead of Central HK.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I don't understand is that why the Hongkees demonstrate in Central HK and not in Beijing!

All the Hong Kong policies are formulated in Beijing, so to make a point, they should protest in Beijing Tiananmen instead of Central HK.

Go to Beijing? Have to pay air ticket.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u and those daft and stupid sinkie losers and those hongkie parents fucktards share the same characteristics,all kiasu,kiasee,kiaboh,kia chenghu.....all have the same myopic vision and only think about saving ur own skin first......what u dunno is the world is unfair,every country in the world is pyramid shaped even in first world countries super rich hong kong and singapore and USA,only a minority are winners and majority of the population have to be the losers.....10 to 15% of the population live in poverty,another 30% are working class poor struggling to get by with 3 meals at hawker center and their 1k a month hdb flat and another 30% are middle class just slightly above the working class.....only a minority 20% can be upper class or super rich......if u dont go out there and protest for ur rights what do u have?if u dont strike for better wages and better living conditions what do u have?for all u know tomorrow u might have nothing at all.......one day ur gonna be retrenched and fts gonna take over ur job,one day the chinese government is going to fuck u up and decide to close down all government agencies that are deemed "irrelevant" and fire all local civil servants and give it to their "pro china" comrades....one day the corporations are gonna annouce they are gonna lay off 6000 jobs and move their manufacturing arm to china or vietnam then what the fuck are u gonna do?are u going to be there on the streets crying u shouldnt have done nothing in the first place?what are u gonna do when u lose ur 6000/month cushy engineering job and end up working a security guard for 1500/month thanks to cheaper better faster?