• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#OccupyCentral thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Selfish Singaporeans always think about money!

Student-protesters-in-Hon-011.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

HAMAS Capt Goh so quiet.... has he gone to ISIL to fight the useless iraqi forces?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

See that 3rd world sinkies...

The HK people FIGHT for their rights... do you understand what is that??? or are you still trying to find your freaking pathetic balls???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HK people fight for their rights, so what sinkies fight for???

For the size of their asshole to see who can get a bigger size screw..

Dont-be-an-asshole.jpeg

Wrestling_has_come_a_long_way...down..jpg

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Mouthpiece supports HK Leader stepping down news!!

I wait till the days the dogs will turn against his own master!! LOL!

121wx89.png

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HK people fight for their rights, so what sinkies fight for???

Civil disobedience never works.
Time to roll in the tanks!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fight for what? In Singapore, life is good. Gahmen provide everything, jobs, law and order, healthcare, security, public transport. Only thing they don't provide is char kwey teow, but downstairs at kopitiam got, good one also. A bit expensive, but can afford still. Why fight?

Cheers!

............The HK people FIGHT for their rights... do you understand what is that??? or are you still trying to find your freaking pathetic balls???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fight for what? In Singapore, life is good. Gahmen provide everything, jobs, law and order, healthcare, security, public transport. Only thing they don't provide is char kwey teow, but downstairs at kopitiam got, good one also. A bit expensive, but can afford still. Why fight?

Cheers!

3rd world fucktards like you do not understand ... because 3rd world fucks don't have a mind to see far.. just bend down and get screw and all is well...

life in HK also good and has jobs, law and order, healthcare, security, public transport (better than sinkies) .......why they fight? for fun??

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies: selfish people always think about themselves only lah! :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

One BIG difference between Peesai and HK - Singaporeans get to choose their leaders.

And that's what the Hong Kongers are fighting for.

Cheers!

3rd world fucktards like you do not understand ... because 3rd world fucks don't have a mind to see far.. just bend down and get screw and all is well...

life in HK also good and has jobs, law and order, healthcare, security, public transport (better than sinkies) .......why they fight? for fun??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One BIG difference between Peesai and HK - Singaporeans get to choose their leaders.

And that's what the Hong Kongers are fighting for.

Cheers!

let me share with you ONE BIG difference.. During election, HK govt do not redraw boundaries to take maximum chances of winning.

You can't choose a govt who cheat to win. And if sinkies don't fight for the fairness and their right for fairness.. It is no difference at all. You can't choose at all.

Only fucktards like you will have good food , health care and transport and you are ready to give up your arse for the govt to screw.. I am so right to avoid sinkies like you..my descendants will thank me for that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Civil disobedience never works.
Time to roll in the tanks!

so bending down and getting screw works for you!!!!!

i am so right to stay away from sinkies shit losers.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies are happy. 80% own their homes.

When you are happy, you don't fight.

Bless Hong Kong, hope they can think straight after one week.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

No true lah, I spend very time thinking about money.

Money easy come easy go.

I spend most of my time thinking about my Korean lady.

In fact, 80% of the time my face is between her legs. Life is good

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies will forever be in debt paying for coe every ten years and a house every 100. So must work to death.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies will forever be in debt paying for coe every ten years and a house every 100. So must work to death.

Sinkies are forever grateful to Ah Loong for giving them goals in life to keep working for

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Official proof that US financed and brainwashed HK youth to provoke China

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2014/09/the-ned-hong-kong-riots.html

The (NED Financed) Hong Kong Riots

Some organized "student groups" in Hong Kong tried to occupy government buildings and blocked some streets. The police did what it does everywhere when such things happen. It used anti-riot squads, pepper spray and tear gas to prevent occupations and to clear the streets.

The "western" media are making some issue about this as if "western" governments would behave any differently.

The alleged issue in question is the election of new Hong Kong chief executive in 2017. According to Hong Kong's basic law, which was implemented when Britain gave up its dictatorship over the colony, there will be universal suffrage - everyone will be allowed to vote - but the candidates for the position will have to go through some pre-screening by a commission. This is what China had promised and this is what the students, falsely claiming that China is backtracking from its promises, want to change.

Peter Lee aka Chinahand has an excellent piece on the issue at Asia Times Online. But Lee is making one mistake in that he does not consider outside influence:

Occupy Hong Kong decided to light it, starting with a class boycott and demonstrations organized by the Hong Kong Federation of Students. And, since I’m never afraid to mix a metaphor, the Hong Kong government poured fuel on the fire by pepper-spraying and teargassing it.

Who really "decided to light this"? To me the protests, and the "western" reporting about it, have the distinct smell not of tear gas but of some expensive Color Revolution perfume of "western" origin.

So lets look up the usual source of such exquisite fragrance. The 2012 annual report of the U.S. government financed National Endowment of Democracy, aka the CCA - Central Color-Revolution Agency, includes three grants for Hong Kong one of which is new for 2012 and not mentioned in earlier annual reports:

National Democratic Institute for International Affairs - $460,000
To foster awareness regarding Hong Kong's political institutions and constitutional reform process and to develop the capacity of citizens - particularly university students - to more effectively participate in the public debate on political reform, NDI will work with civil society organizations on parliamentary monitoring, a survey, and development of an Internet portal, allowing students and citizens to explore possible reforms leading to universal suffrage.

So the U.S. government in 2012 (2013 numbers are not yet available) hands over nearly half a million to "develop the capacity" of "university students" related to the issue of "universal suffrage" in the election of Hong Kong's chief executive.

Two years after the money starts to flow from the U.S. government university students in Hong Kong provoke street riots with demands exactly on the issue the U.S. government money wanted to highlight.

That is just some curious coincidence - right?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Official proof that US financed and brainwashed HK youth to provoke China

Hope Singaporean youths are not so daft and so easily manipulated.

Then again, so many Westerner worshippers, it's hard to say.