• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy looking for girl he saw at Hougang Mrt a year ago

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
wpG81A8.jpg

hYvVnLN.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is quite a desperate fellow. Women look down on desperate beta men. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

not quite but very desperate.
Young time I did this too. Met a girl in bus and no balls to approach. After regret I call in perfect 10 Say it with music, and ads on teenage magazines to look for her lol
Now think back is really desperate.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not quite but very desperate.
Young time I did this too. Met a girl in bus and no balls to approach. After regret I call in perfect 10 Say it with music, and ads on teenage magazines to look for her lol
Now think back is really desperate.

Maybe if you were in school and your hormones were still raging... sure.

This particular STOMPtard is an adult man.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You think the girl will show up and say, hello here I am?

He act like this and the girl will think he is a crazy nut case.. Rather than a Romeo.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think the girl will show up and say, hello here I am?

He act like this and the girl will think he is a crazy nut case.. Rather than a Romeo.

I suspect at that time the girl should have shown some interest. Or maybe he himself thought that the girl showed interest. Else doing this is meaningless.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about it. It is more likely lust. If you don't nee her again it means she is not your destiny.

Maybe she is already married!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why sinkie men are losers.
If its an FT even not angmo....will just approach the girl and chat her up....how hard could that be?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why sinkie men are losers.
If its an FT even not angmo....will just approach the girl and chat her up....how hard could that be?

Problem is angmo do this they are being labeled as gentlemen and suave, FT do it some are suave some kelingkia are brushed off but their skin very thick.
Sinkie men do it else labeled as desperados.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem is angmo do this they are being labeled as gentlemen and suave, FT do it some are suave some kelingkia are brushed off but their skin very thick.
Sinkie men do it else labeled as desperados.

Not exactly.....I saw ah nehs and ABCs do it with success before.....
Girls like confident men and those ah nehs can be glib talkers.
Sinkie men sorry to say most are losers who will head down look at their phones when a pretty babe walks past