• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland is now a Monarchy

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sultan blames Pakatan for MB tussle, defends role in choosing Azmin

The Sultan of Selangor today reprimanded Pakatan Rakyat for starting the menteri besar (MB) impasse and said his duty as the state's ruler was not merely ceremonial, in defending his role to appoint Mohamed Azmin Ali as the new MB.

Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah, in his speech during the swearing-in ceremony of the new state executive council members this afternoon, said the turmoil within the coalition started with the "Kajang Move", which was designed to remove Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim from office.

"As we are all aware, the appointment of the new exco members is due to PKR and DAP having lost their confidence in Khalid, who was appointed menteri besar after the 13th General Election. Therefore, a new menteri besar and a new exco line-up need to be appointed to administer the state government," the sultan said.

He said he was unhappy with the way attempts to oust Khalid had been carried out, noting that various efforts were made to discredit the former Selangor MB.

"These accusations (against Khalid) continued even during the holy month of Ramadan when Muslims should be focusing on their worship and do charitable deeds to cleanse their sins.

"I have reminded, on several occasions, against this. But, PKR continues with its agenda during the fasting month until they succeeded in doing so."

The Sultan said the crisis had "opened his" eyes to the state of politics in Selangor and defended his role in intervening to appoint a different menteri besar from PKR and DAP's original choice of Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail.

Some constitutional lawyers and critics have said Azmin's appointment was flawed and not in accordance with the state constitution, which states the sultan must appoint a menteri besar who has the confidence of the majority of assembly.

"Politicians come and go. They will serve for a period of five years and then may be replaced in the next election.

"But I, as the ruler of the state, will have to continue until the end of my life."

He said as a ruler, he has the duty to ensure that the people of Selangor could continue living prosperously in a stable, developed, and perfect state.

"I do not interfere in the administration of the state. I only advise the menteri besar if there is something that is troubling the people."

He said that the people of Selangor from various backgrounds wanted to see a peaceful and prosperous Selangor.

"(But) Because people are not given the right information on the actual function of the Sultan, many thought the institution is merely a symbol, without any role and power under the state laws.

"I find that many politicians do not understand this or chose not to understand it, convincing me that there is an agenda.

"(May I remind that) I am the Sultan reigning Selangor and my rule is based on the state constitution."

The Sultan thanked Khalid, whom he described as having performed his task successfully, and who had a good relationship with the palace.

He then thanked the people of Selangor who had supported and placed their trust in him as the state's ruler to resolve the impasse.

"All I was thinking about was to keep the peace, prosperity and harmony for the sake of the people of Selangor."

To the members of the new executive council, Sultan Sharafuddin urged them to support Azmin.

"Put all the past conflicts behind and focus all the energy, expertise and experience to serve the people of the state. You have been given the mandate and people do not like to see this state in turmoil or live in fear and misery."

He also advised all parties to work together to administer the state with honesty and sincerity. – September 26, 2014.

- See more at: http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...s-role-in-choosing-azmin#sthash.XW0L4Tr3.dpuf

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, another unelected clown decides that he should run the show. Never mind that themajority of elected politicians have selected their candidate for MB. The Sultan who thinks he is god will do as he pleases.

Mudland is doomed. Eventually, ISIS will take root there as well with the Sultans fighting to be the Caliph.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, another unelected clown decides that he should run the show. Never mind that themajority of elected politicians have selected their candidate for MB. The Sultan who thinks he is god will do as he pleases.

Mudland is doomed. Eventually, ISIS will take root there as well with the Sultans fighting to be the Caliph.
Royals are doomed if they carry on with such abuse of power.
Monarchy has no place in most modern societies and if the mudland royals dun get with the program then they will be made obsolete

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So what is our resident Foreign Trash from Malaysia Tonychat doing about this?

Ball-less again to protest outside the Selangor Palace?

He and his parents in Malaysia bending down and getting screwed by UMNO on a daily basis?