• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Chee Soon Juan spoke on YMCA saga

Why is Roy so dumb to fall into this "so-called" "PAP trap"? Dr. Chee who is definitely more likely to enter parliament has never fallen into any PAP trap.

you very smart then you go and do it lah.. you only know how to type all the shit here.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is Roy so dumb to fall into this "so-called" "PAP trap"? Dr. Chee who is definitely more likely to enter parliament has never fallen into any PAP trap.

What trap?
The CPF issue continues to be on the radar of sinkees, thanks to the latest event.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Some one explain to me why Roy fell into a trap

and not Dr. Chee, Tan Jee Say, any of the SDP members, former SDP members, others who have been to Hong Lim or have voiced out dissdenting voices. Excluding run to America Gopalan Nair, none of the others have fallen into such a PAP trap before, whether or not there was heckling or not, whether or not the "special needs" children were traumatised, whether or not Teo Ser Luck is right, wrong or stupid. So far in the opposition activism (excluding WP's Low et al), none of thme have had this "so-called" trap or actual trap. So why Roy ah?

What trap?
The goal of keeping the pressure on the PAP government was achieved. Of course the PAP will fire back ...but many sinkees now know that the cheng hu is lying on the accusation of heckles. Sinkees now have contempt for the YMCA ...donations to the YMCA will decline.
Looks like Ordinary Roy did just fine ...of course, he took a few bruising but that is part and parcel of a fight....you take some and give lots.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Is he sick??? Teo ser luck apologised on facebook

What that self absorbed attention seeker needs is better academic transcripts. :biggrin:

No less a selfie lover; a hip hop dancer wannabe, a vain attention whore but above all else, a pathetic low-performing overpaid junior minister. What's the use of him apologising other than to score some cheap brownie? He and his merrymen not only failed to contain/manage the situation, they in fact stoked the fires and inflamed the situation further by the way they behaved- aggressive, confrontational, provocative and very PAP-grassroots-like!:rolleyes: At the end of the day, the "special needs" children got caught in the middle and as you know it by now, the rest is political history or political capital; whichever the case may be.:rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The "so-called Heckling" trap.

And why Dr. Chee never attend yesterday? He use to challenge GCT. No voice ah?

PAP ministers, MPs and even a lone WP MP do not know how to use the word 'heckling'. There was NO heckling of keechiu children.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because Roy's popularity has been spreading fast thanks to social media and his unrelentless poking at the same spot with his fb posts and continued rally at Hong Lim. CSJ also got hit quite badly in the past if you remember

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because Roy's popularity has been spreading fast thanks to social media and his unrelentless poking at the same spot with his fb posts and continued rally at Hong Lim. CSJ also got hit quite badly in the past if you remember

CSJ never did a Roy and march around "not heckling" "PAP-led" "special needs children".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CSJ never did a Roy and march around "not heckling" "PAP-led" "special needs children".

We should be ashamed of ourselves giving credence to the PAP & their minions over the incident, all should , shut up, let them rant , all hey want, & let it die & flop into their faces.

We have allowed ourselves to trust people with our hard earned money, many of us worked hard 30 years plus accumulating a vast savings in which we cannot touch, when we are in need & dire straits. We are worst than the SPECIAL NEEDS children in which they parade around...we are the people whose needs are really special.

We should be ashamed that we are not even thinking of our CHILDREN FUTURE & the CHILDREN cannot be bothered with their except a handful. We allow ourselves to be manipulated time & time again, from the real issues.

We cannot trust people with our hard earned BLOOD sweat & TEARS savings...we are too trusting.

If the hongkongers youngsters can sit up & think about their future..ours is pathetic....not to mention the older ones. We are fighting over small trival matters like "special needs children" ( retards) being disturbed. How about those who need their CPF money badly, they become so disturbed that they are retarded & become a special needs..which drive up their medical costs....& death becomes the answer.

We shall not walk into these stupid traps...I am sure, in this space & age with the Internet....aren't we all wiser.

WHO ARE THE SPECIAL NEEDS?? the more we dwell on this..we become one...RETARDED!:mad:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau eh... the doggie talking on behalf of the Dr Chee! Doggie stuffychute come show your true colors can? Probably zapping me soon again?

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What trap?
The goal of keeping the pressure on the PAP government was achieved. Of course the PAP will fire back ...but many sinkees now know that the cheng hu is lying on the accusation of heckles. Sinkees now have contempt for the YMCA ...donations to the YMCA will decline.
Looks like Ordinary Roy did just fine ...of course, he took a few bruising but that is part and parcel of a fight....you take some and give lots.

Chee nevertheless think Roy should apologize. If everything went well on the non-PAP side, would he have made such a suggestion?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

and not Dr. Chee, Tan Jee Say, any of the SDP members, former SDP members, others who have been to Hong Lim or have voiced out dissdenting voices. Excluding run to America Gopalan Nair, none of the others have fallen into such a PAP trap before, whether or not there was heckling or not, whether or not the "special needs" children were traumatised, whether or not Teo Ser Luck is right, wrong or stupid. So far in the opposition activism (excluding WP's Low et al), none of thme have had this "so-called" trap or actual trap. So why Roy ah?

Doggie stuffychute, why you again? Why don't you ask your masters?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CSJ has matured politically and let just hope he will stay that way.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PAP Spin: We were right, Roy was wrong.

Roy Ngerng issues apology over carnival disruption: Teo Ser Luck

SINGAPORE - In his most recent Facebook status updated about three hours ago, Minister of State for Trade and Industry Teo Ser Luck has confirmed that Roy Ngerng issued an apology for disrupting a weekend charity carnival at Hong Lim Park.

On Facebook, Mr Teo said: "Since Roy Ngerng offered the apology, it's a step forward. I think he should especially for the children.

"The protesters were going after me but it affected the children and the event. For this I feel sorry and would apologise to YMCA and the children for this inconvenience caused because of my presence," added Mr Teo.

Mr Teo was the guest-of-honour at YMCA's Proms @ the Park carnival, which was held last Saturday afternoon.

Mr Ngerng and another blogger, Ms Han Hui Hui, had organised a protest on CPF issues at the park, coinciding with the charity carnival at the same venue.

According to The Straits Times, Mr Ngerng, 33, and Ms Han, 22 had led several hundred people on a march through the YMCA event, and allegedly heckling special-needs children who were on stage.

The protesters, some of whom were waving the Singapore flag, were chanting "Vote them out, PAP" and "Return our CPF", just as the children were about to perform a dance item.

Videos of the encounter have been circulating on social media and drew criticism from netizens.

Ending off with a smiley on his recent status, Mr Teo said: "It's supposed to be a happy event. We will all learn something from here."

[email protected]

Dunny why does this idiotic pap fucker has something to say when the damm apology is not even given to him lor.....its the fucking ymca lah teo cheebye.....wait i forgot u cant understand the da,, difference because you are a special needs cheebyekiah right???

Fuck you pap......ymca is not like your peoples association lanjiao organisation........ But you syre behave like its one of your cb dog associations