• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: the most frightened people in singapore

Those are the ypap, and yes - they are the special need ones every 超级白is talking about.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
National Parks v Han Hui Hui

National Parks v Han Hui Hui

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DxT_juycbZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Propaganda Mouthpiece Shit Times Is Swift In Spinning The HLP Protest

The scums in white must be happy with this foreigner singing praises of old fart

Haha.. Very soon the MDA will ban the show The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (倚天屠龙记)!

Last edited by a moderator:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was the ymca that taunted the protestors by shouting 'we love cpf' first

source: http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...taunted-protestors-shouting-we-love-cpf-first

Post date:
28 Sep 2014 - 8:09am

Dear The Real Singapore,

I attended both event at Hong Lim Park yesterday and I would like to share my fair side of the story at what happened at Hong Lim Park yesterday because all the PAP MPs and Ministers as well as the mainstream media and also the government puppet bloggers like Mr Brown and Calvin Cheng are all jumping into the bandwagon by smearing the #ReturnOurCPF protestors.

The #ReturnOurCPF protestors were initially just saying their speech in their own area when the YMCA protestors started their own chanting and shouting saying 'We Love CPF, We Love CPF' and some PAP grassroot leader even shouted at them saying 'Go Get a Job before asking people to return your CPF'.

Such taunting got the #ReturnOurCPF protestors very angered up which is why they started doing they marching pass the YMCA events and shouting their Return Our CPF speech. There wasn't any special needs children performing on stage for most of the time during the YMCA event.

However, despite knowing that the #ReturnOurCPF protestors are there shouting the YMCA organizers purposely still send up the 'Special Needs Kids' up on stage knowing that there is already an angry mob shouting below the stage. If these YMCA people really care about these kids they shouldn't even send the kids up on stage in the first place.

Roy and the protestors already stopped shouting and tone down a lot when they saw that the Special Needs Kids were being sent up on stage by the YMCA organizers.

I believe it is a trap set up by the ruling government to smear the reputation of Han Hui Hui and Roy because of their large presence on the online media. Through the entire YMCA event which I was watching for like 2 hours + there are only special needs kids performing on stage for like 5 mins and that is when the PAP grassroots leaders recorded the video and accused the #ReturnOurCPF protestors of heckling the special needs kids.

I believe framing of issue is very important and things were taken out of context this time by the PAP government controlled mainstream media to smear the protestor's reputation.

I hope TRS would be a fair media and share my side of the story.

Thank you very much!

Jonathan Loy

TRS contributor

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It was the ymca that taunted the protestors by shouting 'we love cpf' first

MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUTS CPF PROTESTORS IN A BAD LIGHT WITH SELECTIVE REPORTING

source: http://www.therealsingapore.com/con...-cpf-protestors-bad-light-selective-reporting

Post date:
28 Sep 2014 - 8:51am

Following yesterday’s clash at Hong Lim Park, the PAP MPs, with the help of the mainstream media, are hard at work pushing only their side of the story and putting the CPF protestors in a bad light.

There were two events at Hong Lim Park scheduled for the same time yesterday resulting in some clashes. (Heated clash between #ReturnOurCPF and Event Featuring PAP MP Teo Ser Luck)

The #ReturnOurCPF protestors accused the YMCA event of having purposefully moved their event time to clash with their protest as earlier brochures and facebook notes about the event had indicated that it was going to be held at 10am. Then, a few days before the event, the time was moved to 4pm.

(See: Han Hui Hui: PAP Grassroots plan to disrupt CPF protest by drowning out our speakers)

The Police and NParks explained that they had allowed both events to go on at the same time because there is enough room in Hong Lim Park for both events. They said that they had allocated two different areas for the events and asked organisers to stay in their respective areas. Despite this, the CPF organisers who had previously received approval to March around Hong Lim Park, went ahead with their plans and encroached into the YMCA event’s space.

During the protest, attendees were shouting and shouted at Teo Ser Luck who was a guest of honour at the YMCA event and they shouted for the CPF back.

Mr Teo was calm and friendly despite some of the protestors hurling vulgarities at him and he handled himself well given the circumstances.

Nevertheless, other attendees of the YMCA event were not so tactful as they shouted inflammatory things at the CPF protestors such as “We love CPF” and “Get a job before asking for CPF back”. When the protestors are clearly speaking up about CPF, such phrases are obviously seeking trouble.

(Dear TRS, it was the YMCA that taunted the protestors by shouting 'We Love CPF' first)

During the conflict, the YMCA event went ahead with putting special needs kids up on stage for a performance and the protestors immediately toned down their shouts. Some even walked away during the performance and others started to clap for the kids. However, when mainstream media covered the event, they chose to highlight that the protestors were jeering at special needs kids.

TOC Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKpNvzt33c&list=UUQ-SswkKwc_mzsGAk5Y0mFw

Based on this bias reporting in the mainstream media, many are left to believe that the CPF protestors were ‘evil’. For the protestors however, they felt angry that their last space to speak up was being intruded upon and felt somewhat victimised by the fact that the other event seemed to have been purposely moved to clash.

PAP MPs were quick to jump on the bandwagon and condemn the protestors despite not having been to the event and being unaware of the full story:

It certainly seems like it was an administrative blunder on the part of NParks to allow these events to occur despite them knowing the tone of the CPF protests from previous versions of the event (It is the fault of Nparks for the clash of events at Hong Lim Park today).

However, the biased reporting from the mainstream media on the whole issue has not helped at all in allowing the citizens to make their own decisions.

For those who were at the event, there were even some YMCA participants interested to hear what the protestors had to say and they were seen hanging around near the edges of the CPF protest listening to the speakers.

The MPs and the Ministers who did not attend the event were quick to jump to conclusions based on the bias reports shared by mainstream media.

Related:

Police: We are investigating #ReturnOurCPF Organisers for disrupting YMCA event

Roy Ngerng: My explanation of today's conflict at Hong Lim Park

Han Hui Hui and Roy Ngerg’s gang heckle YMCA Annual Event at Hong Lim Park
Tags:
Editorials

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jonathan Loy

TRS contributor

it is a pity that these lowlife white monkeys have to scoop so low to use the special needs children for their own selfish agenda of holding back the cpf. money and power never enough for these greedy bastards, they will burn in hell!

Last edited by a moderator:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[VIDEO] ROY: MY THOUGHTS ON THE #RETURNOURCPF PROTEST

source: http://www.therealsingapore.com/content/video-my-thoughts-returnourcpf-protest

Post date:
28 Sep 2014 - 9:20am

PAP quickly jump to say that Hui Hui and I had "heckled" the children with down syndrome. The use of the word, "heckled", was repeatedly used by the PAP.

We never "heckled" the children or came anywhere close to them.

If Chan Chun Sing, Tan Chuan-Jin, Ang Wei Neng and other PAP MPs would like, come, let us have an open debate on what happened, and come, let us talk about the CPF openly and for Singaporeans to see live.

The issue was about the CPF. It was a #ReturnOurCPF protest. PAP has not responded to Singaporeans' demands. Teo Ser Luck did not want to speak to the protestors.

Perhaps if the PAP has the integrity and guts to actually take on Singaporeans, then let's have an honest and open debate.

It is too convenient for PAP to use other things to distract Singaporeans for their own benefit. I am honestly tired of the PAP which would rather keep playing politics to stay in power, rather than actually do something to help Singaporeans.

Let's talk about the CPF, shall we? PAP, do you dare? Let's discuss real issues. Don't hide behind distractions and smokescreen.

To read more about what was said at the protest, you can read the short 13-chart article here. This will give you some perspective as to why the PAP wants (and needs to) to ignore what was highlighted at the protest and needed to deride the protest.

Below is a video taken by Terry Xu from The Online Citizen. It will give you perhaps a more objective and transparent picture of what actually transpired at the protest.

It is unfortunate that the mainstream media is controlled by the PAP and would only report what the PAP wants to put out. Perhaps if we could take a step back and think for ourselves, when faced with such pervasive state-controlled news which put out a version of a story and which wants to shape the news, how would we seek to find out more information to discern for ourselves what really transpired and make an independent assessment by ourselves of what happened. This is the mark of a mature and critically-thinking electorate.

When Lee Hsien Loong and I sent out our affidavits and then he responded to mine, the mainstream media only chose to report on his affidavit and response. They did not respond on mine. I emailed them to ask why they did not, but none of them replied.

I will leave readers and Singaporeans to decide for ourselves what and how best we can consider and reflect on the issue, me included. If my role here is done, I will exit. And I will let the PAP take it from here.

I issue a challenge to the PAP ministers. Let’s have a one-on-one debate about the CPF. Time to stop playing games and using distractions. How did you take Singaporeans’ CPF to use, to earn money for yourselves? Let’s talk openly and honestly, live, in front of Singaporeans. If you dare. It is hypocritical to use others as shields for you, and pretend to care for them. If you truly care for Singaporeans, then actually help Singaporeans.

Roy Ngerng

*Article first appeared on www.TheHeartTruths.com

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Crassloots heckled n harassed at #return my cpf# camp

read here for 3rd party account

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?190868-It-was-the-ymca-that-taunted-the-protestors-by-shouting-we-love-cpf-first

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: National Parks v Han Hui Hui

this bitch is hella stupid.....want to argue or negotitate must be tactful and strategic,not go barking around like a typical uneducated peasant auntie.....dunno why u guys let such a jiu hu bitch lead a movement.....its not about being right all the time or proving urself right,sometimes u gotta see what is trivial and irrelevant and let it go and attack the things that are important.fucktard jiu hu char boh need to fuck off back to malaysia along with tonychat.

also why is hong lim park under the jurisdiction of National parks?isnt it a important political talking point and strategic importance of national security?shouldnt they be sending the ministry of home affairs or propaganda down to deal with it and not a bunch of zookeepers and gardeners?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Propaganda Mouthpiece Shit Times Is Swift In Spinning The HLP Protest

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?190868-It-was-the-ymca-that-taunted-the-protestors-by-shouting-we-love-cpf-first

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How sickening that the PAP would stoop to this level as to use special needs children to attack its critics.

Goes to show that the PAP treats sinkees like dirt.

Why so many MPs and ministar spoke up so fast on this issue and none of them spoke up for 87 yr old sinkie ah Mah who was cheated by prc pr tilll now?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Barbaric Retarded Opposition Supporting Morons harassing Special Needs Children

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

roy is right. we seen the disgraceful acts of hamas hiding behind children and womenfolks to shoot at their adversaries. that alone is disgraceful. to see papzi using special needs kids for such a cause is even more disgraceful.

why cunt they stick to their original morning call and not go into a direct conflict with other protestors?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Barbaric Retarded Opposition Supporting Morons harassing Special Needs Children

Disgusting behaviour by Roy and his mindless entourage. He should be utterly ashamed of himself.
go back to fark your sheep, better farked by sheep. were you there?????

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is a pity that these lowlife white monkeys have to scoop so low to use the special needs children for their own selfish agenda of holding back the cpf. money and power never enough for these greedy bastards, they will burn in hell!

Why was Teo Ser luck there? Speaks volumes of what happened..

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why so many MPs and ministar spoke up so fast on this issue and none of them spoke up for 87 yr old sinkie ah Mah who was cheated by prc pr tilll now?

hahahahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they were not there.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

roy is right. we seen the disgraceful acts of hamas hiding behind children and womenfolks to shoot at their adversaries. that alone is disgraceful. to see papzi using special needs kihv ds for such a cause is even more disgraceful.

why cunt they stick to their original morning call and not go into a direct conflict with other protestors?

They hv learnt from HKG student saga

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why was Teo Ser luck there? Speaks volumes of what happened..
3rd grade event attended by the lowest grade minister.

insulted special needs children disrupting to take selfie with school children.

should be watching the performance, TPUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

426085_10202958931558485_6074764801534476750_n.jpg