• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This coming election, the Dragon will be slayed!! LOL!

Teo Ser Luck is a special needs child. Now we know.

Special needs for attention. :wink:

426085_10202958931558485_6074764801534476750_n.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I really hopes it happens but I know it is very unlikely.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ze dragon muz b slayed 2 stop further hardship on peasants ...

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Teo Ser Luck is a special needs child. Now we know.

Special needs for attention. :wink:

426085_10202958931558485_6074764801534476750_n.jpg
turning his back, truly a rude retard, disrespectful to his own kin special needs children performance

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what really happened at hong lim park on saturday

Honestly after this HLP saga I really think YMCA stand for:

Your Mother Chee-bye Association.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See the picture!!

51tv0w.jpg

So, did you spend time looking at the mirror before posting that pic.

Here, a better pic.

Now we are bullying FTs by listing all of their bad qualities here. But we are not spending time looking at the mirror.

Above is sochi2014's reply to my post below.

Solid proof that show PAP fail big time in Singapore!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TEPKD6Uw56I?list=UURg3i3Jj_Z2Z5tJnyFddIUQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[0:04]
最利害就是中国人,其他人不会这么跟我们抢。
Translated: The worst kind are the PRCs. Other people would not snatch from us.

[0:17]
哇,现在中国人呵,横行霸道。地盘啊你知道吗,那边,地盘啊。他跟你讲那边地盘啊。
我们新加坡是靠他。你知道吗? 你们新加坡人靠我的国家。靠你的啊,你爽吗?你不爽吗。
地盘耶,你看那边商联会,请来中国人。 那边印度庙,摆多么多。垃圾桶摆那么多。
这个是我的地盘 你不可以来捡。垃圾桶都不可以。什么意思.
政府给他们来这边抢我们的饭碗.
Lady interjected: 他们是一个集团吗?
不是集团.他们来这边劳工.我带你去看,要不要.我带你们去看.

Translated: Whoa, now PRCs are big bullies. Turf, you know. There, they tell you that there is their turf.
Singapore has to depend on them, you know? You Singaporeans have to rely on our (PRC) country. Depend on them, you happy? Of course, you are not happy.
Turf, you see there the Chinatown Business Association brings in PRC. The Indian temple have lots of cardboard, dustbins full of it.
This is my turf, you cannot come here to pick, even those in the dustbin is forbidden. What is the meaning of this.
Government allow them to come here and snatch our rice bowl.
[Lady interjected:] Are they from a syndicate?
Not a syndicate. There are here to work. Do you want me bring you to see. I'll bring you to see.

[1:33]
我们就是很恨这些。抢我们穷人的东西,饭碗还不算还欺负我们。
欸,你们政府养你吗。整天讲你们的政府养你吗。你们的政府养你啦,可是我们的政府没有养我垒。我要靠自己生活垒。

Translated: These are the kind that we hate most. Rob from us poor people, snatch our rice bowl and still want to bully us.
A, your government feeds you. Whole day tells us that your governmednt feeds you. Your government feed you lah, but my government don't me leh. I have to depend on myself for my livelihood leh.

[2:41]
他们的。那些中国人的。我们不可以进去。不可以拿他的。他现在留很多,早上几桶在这边。这里是他的地盘,这些就是他的地盘。哦,我在这边捡,他讲这里是我的地盘,你不可以来捡。
[Male interjected:] 有这样的啊!
当然有这样啦。我们给他欺负到好像多久了。还有这边,那个卖佛的,帮他靶水啊。纸皮收收收拿一大堆,给他垒。

Translated: It's theirs. Those PRCs. We cannot go in. Cannot take theirs. Now he keeps alot, morning a few bins are there. Here is his turf, these are his turf. I was picking here, he says this is my turf, you cannot come here to pick.

[7:54]
就是这样,我看到很心痛啊。我们新加坡人为什么给外地人欺负。没有人帮我们垒。见议员,写信给移民厅,叫议员写信,移民厅还是一样这样做。而且更利害,他更有永久居民,他来旅游的证件拿来的垒,旅游证件变成永久居民, 哇,拼命来这边捡。那些东西本
来是我们穷人捡的耶。他来了全部归他的了。全部归他。我们身为新加坡人很丢脸啊。

Translated: This is why, my heart aches when I see this. Why are we Singaporeans being bully by foreigners. Nobody can help us. I had seen MP, write letter to ICA, ask MP to write, ICA still continue to do as status quo. It gets worst, now he has got PR. He comes with a tourist document with tourist document. Travel document now becomes PR. Whao, now he desperately comes here to pick. Originally those are things picked by the poor. After his arrival, everything belongs him. Everything belongs to him. This is very shameful as a Singaporean.

[8:51]
我不怕政府人讲。你们对我们这样。我们也是没瓣法。 我现在只能讲。
Translated: I am not scared of government officials. This is how they treat us, we have no choice. For now, I can only talk.

冰冻三尺 非一日之寒
Three feet of frozen snow cannot be caused by a day's cold weather.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the picture looks like plenty from pg group. The Papzi must be worried their pork barrel not working

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the voters do note sack this man in 2016 it is time to get out of Singapore when the time are still good, that is the exchange rate is still good.

turning his back, truly a rude retard, disrespectful to his own kin special needs children performance

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the voters do note sack this man in 2016 it is time to get out of Singapore when the time are still good, that is the exchange rate is still good.

i can still tolerate a few retards in the government if they hadnt let 2 million foreigners in and turned our lives into a living hell.....u are right this country is screwed,no matter where u look all u see is stupidity and bunch of sinkie losers stabbing themselves in the foot.....those sinkies that still support the PAP and think this is the Singapore they want to live in and they want to follow PAP's vision of madness and believe their lies,good luck to them......time to save as much money as u can,invest wisely and get out after 2016.....

if i was a billionaire i would buy a island somewhere and start a new Singapore,a paradise for true blue Singaporeans modelled after australia,all known PAP IB and ex PAP lapdogs will be banned.those that support PAP can jolly well stay where they are and rot with their masters and their lunatic economic plan.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i can still tolerate a few retards in the government if they hadnt let 2 million foreigners in and turned our lives into a living hell.....u are right this country is screwed,no matter where u look all u see is stupidity and bunch of sinkie losers stabbing themselves in the foot.....those sinkies that still support the PAP and think this is the Singapore they want to live in and they want to follow PAP's vision of madness and believe their lies,good luck to them......time to save as much money as u can,invest wisely and get out after 2016.....

if i was a billionaire i would buy a island somewhere and start a new Singapore,a paradise for true blue Singaporeans modelled after australia,all known PAP IB and ex PAP lapdogs will be banned.those that support PAP can jolly well stay where they are and rot with their masters and their lunatic economic plan.

Bro you can start some crowdfunding and i will support. I think there are enough fucking fed up, disenfranchised and talented sinkies reading here who might wanna support this.......

As For the fucking singapore YMCA cbkiahs in HLP..........

Your God is watching wtf you cunts exploiting special needs people for the PAP's nefarious political agenda.... And may he fry you in the deepest reaches of hell......

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Teo ser luck,...

You talentless twat........ You will have you comeuppance.........

2013-07-13 14.01.00.jpg

Even your grandma hates you....you fucking retard,..........

fuckSDPparty

Alfrescian
Loyal

all this motherfucker at Hong Lim are SDP wayang party supporters. the police should locked them up for good.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know there have been numerous accusations leveled at Roy Ngerng and Han Hui Hui saying that they frightened and intimidated young kids with special needs on Saturday.

This is what really happened:

(a) The YMCA event was originally scheduled to be held at 10am in the morning. Then after Han Hui Hui filled up her application for use of speaker's corner, the timing was suddenly changed to 12pm to 6pm, with a "TBC" (to be confirmed) remark added on their webpage. Tell me this is not coincidental.

(b) A couple of YMCA folks went on stage, saying "WE LOVE OUR CPF". Clearly the partisan lines were drawn during the event and YMCA was NOT viewing themselves as simply a (politically neutral) party which just happened to be competing for the same the space, but in fact a contender operating on the opposite end of the political spectrum as HHH and RN.

(c) Another YMCA folk shouted at Roy: "GO GET A JOB BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT YOUR CPF". Again, this outburst was purely political. It was not a request for Roy to keep to his territory. It was intended to attack the message he was sending and everyone present knew what was really going on.

(d) The video showing HHH allegedly shouting into the microphone at the kids and the people waving placards at the kids was the most misunderstood thing about the whole episode. No one was taunting the kids. In fact, HHH was telling her supporters, through her speaker mike, to vacate the area and move elsewhere. TOC's video clearly shows HHH and her supporters moving AWAY from the children's stage.

(e) The NParks officer was downright rude and impatient, as captured in HHH's video.

(f) No one there was shouting slogans at the children. HHH and her protestors were actually speaking to the audience about CPF issues. They never faced the kids or spoke to the kids directly.

(g) Back to the alleged video of heckling. Those people shown on the video on stage were actually not spastic kids, but were merely fillers in between segments of the programme.

Now you can see how the MSM, Teo Ser luck, and the whole PAP side cleverly turned the situation around and levelled ridiculous accusations at HHH and RN for taunting disabled kids. This is purely a political gimmick designed to entrap the CPF group and tar them.

Sad to note that the YMCA is now against the welfare of the ordinary Sinkaporean. I will join SOKA ......

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ymca from the stage and over the hi volume public address system blasted from the stage: WE LOVE CPF" towards the protest at the oppsite side of hlp.

since when ymca became a political body or supporter????????

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP is totally despicable to use special needs children to score a political point.

What else will the PAP do to win? Sacrifice children to get heavenly help?

PAP are worse than the Nazis.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Analyst Devadas Krishnadas said in a Facebook note: "Their actions to disrupt the YMCA event speak to self-indulgence, social carelessness, immaturity and, this is ironical, a disregard for the rights and concerns of other Singaporeans, especially those in genuine need."

devadas-krishnadas-book.jpg

Devadas is the most stupid analyst in town. Of course, he is funded by the PAP. To create a pool of 'objective' supporters, folks like Devadas are given some help to survive. A former civil servant, Devadas Krishnadas was with the Singapore Police Force before joining the Ministry of Home Affairs and then moving on to the Ministry of Finance, among other ministries.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What is the Speaker's Corner for? How come YMCA can perform there?

Revoke Han Hui Hui's Singapore Citizenship!

Petition by

Terry Lim

Singapore

Han Hui Hui is a new citizen who is passionate about propagating and fuelling hate messages in Singapore. Recently, not only has she crossed the boundaries by writing hate-filled messages about Singapore's founding father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew on her Facebook page, she has also led a mob of protesters to heckle kids with special needs from YMCA.

Singapore does not need a non-contributing citizen who spreads hate and negativity in the country. We urge you to sign our petition and convince the government to revoke her citizenship.

https://www.change.org/p/singapore-...cebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive

We need to revoke many citizenships in the cabinet. They are traitors.