• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

let's compare malaysians and sinkies?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Malaysian Chinese vs Sinkie Chinese, leave other races out.

m&d Cina kia huan nah run road to Singapore and masquerading as Sinkies to discriminate Sinkie huan nah.

Bring their kiasu, kiasi, kia chnghu attitude to Singapore and arrowed Sinkies are the types.

m&d Cina are racists and the KL kia type claim to be intellect, speak only English and complain Sinkie poor English.

Teach in Singapore and complain Sinkie kid stupid that need answers to the questions.

Saboed Sinkie in workplace when Sinkies go to reservist.

Applied annual leave 6 month ahead for CNY and Christmas and expect Sinkie to work as skeleton workforce for them.

the good and bad..?:confused:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysian here in general are ok. Same same as us.

But those ungrateful ones like Tonychat should just fuck home and let UMNO screw them hard.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far, my experience tells me that malaysian chinese are more simple minded and happier. my friend who stays in JB, whenever it's going to rain, the auntie neighbour will come out and shout "rain....rain...!" to warn the neighbours to keep the clothes. but i also know of a malaysian auntie who told me that the chinese in malaysia are like the chinese in china, mostly con men and only look after themselves. i also know of one very outstanding matland chinese, merit student, excel in his studies and came to s'pore to read his diploma. the reason he told me why he came here to study was because his results too good and the malaysian uni. rejected him. quite fuck up when i hear this.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
,,, i also know of one very outstanding matland chinese, merit student, excel in his studies and came to s'pore to read his diploma. the reason he told me why he came here to study was because his results too good and the malaysian uni. rejected him ...
u make me laff! ... :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far, my experience tells me that malaysian chinese are more simple minded and happier. my friend who stays in JB, whenever it's going to rain, the auntie neighbour will come out and shout "rain....rain...!" to warn the neighbours to keep the clothes. but i also know of a malaysian auntie who told me that the chinese in malaysia are like the chinese in china, mostly con men and only look after themselves.........

the kopitiam fellas oso yell "fatimah lai leow" and we don't mind if our clothes get wet......kopitiam fellas bestest :smile:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far, my experience tells me that malaysian chinese are more simple minded and happier. my friend who stays in JB, whenever it's going to rain, the auntie neighbour will come out and shout "rain....rain...!" to warn the neighbours to keep the clothes. but i also know of a malaysian auntie who told me that the chinese in malaysia are like the chinese in china, mostly con men and only look after themselves. i also know of one very outstanding matland chinese, merit student, excel in his studies and came to s'pore to read his diploma. the reason he told me why he came here to study was because his results too good and the malaysian uni. rejected him. quite fuck up when i hear this.

Ahh!!! your Malaysian auntie come out to shout rain..rain..??

It is my neighbour"s parrot that always do that.....he shout.." rain loh...rain loh"
He is bilingual...sometimes said.."hujan dating..hujan dating"

And I love him most on Chinese new year..he said " kong xi fa chai"....

I swear on the cross that these are the nice words said by the cutie tweety...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
regarding my friend who is staying in JB, he is a fellow taxi driver, he is the 2nd sinkie cab driver who has moved to JB and settled there for good. they will cross the causeway in the morning to drive their taxi and go back home later the day to JB daily. one is an ah bung, the 1st story was because he was newly married, carried a newborn, and did not have enough money to buy a 3 room HDB flat, he had also approached his useless MP for help but it was useless, after gathering enough funds from his own family, his friends from JB helped him to look for a house there. before, he was working in the construction industry and thus knew a lot of malaysians. as for ah bung, he is a divorcee who met a new girl from JB, he will ride his kapkia to sinkieland daily as well and he owns a family sedan car back in JB.

from these 2 stories, can you see the difference in the cost of living affecting sinkie citizens?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Chinese is very patriotic, claims only Singapore's char kwey teow got standard. Other countries' all suck including US of A and Greece, their char kwey teow fucked up.

Malaysian Chinese like their hometown char kwey teow. Two blokes, one from Penang, the other from PJ both claim their home town's char kwey teow is superior. Both however agree that Sabah's char kwey teow sucks.

Cheers!