• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you want a MP who goes into hiding when confronted with problem?

I cannot help it whenever I see the name Intan I'll think it's a name of an animal like a sow or something. You guys have the same feeling?

I think you are close. There is a babi hutan meaning wild boar.
intan = hutan

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Intan Please Resign

10411002_708841042534260_62555970779344521_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i m not concern with her unprofessional ethnic.. i m more concerned if this carries into her medical works where lives r involved.

She isn't a medical doctor, just some PhD person.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Latest news is that the old lady's lawyers just held a press conference and the old lady had made a new LPA and will. Looks like Yang Yin's role is "game over" liao. But he's also very smart to have realized that he will be cornered and therefore, asked his wife to siphon all that he has back to China first.
If old lady is fit then why wait until now they show hand?
Could have came out long ago to set matters right.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

A real life drama that is suitable for the TV screens.. This scumbag Ah Tiong couple managed to live a life of luxury for a number of years now through deceit.. Game over for them now..

mark lee can act as con yang. his fervent for pg holds no bound. not at least fr how he praised the china crook in jurong on tv. i mean cook.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis 1 she learn from her boss ah loon la ...

ah loon weneva problems arise, wil go hide ... wen problem over oredi, wil cum out n say letz mov on ...

i rather learn fr his bros who muff dive into the problem. when down under they must do whst ozzie does. the romans can b spared.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The WP MP also chao lor when his extra marital affairs is discovered.
[/QUOTE]

The PAP members are that holy they do not have affairs?? at least the WP MP, resigned.....we have PAP MP's that err & still collecting fat salaries & still strut around...no moral fibre at all...:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am surprised Hamas Goh Meng is so silent. If she were to be a WP MP, his long essays of disapproval and solemn advices would have pop-up from his blog, facebook and sbf very fast. :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng is a friend you would not want, a party member you should never have.....WP was right in getting rid of him...good riddance to bad rubbish!!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am surprised Hamas Goh Meng is so silent. If she were to be a WP MP, his long essays of disapproval and solemn advices would have pop-up from his blog, facebook and sbf very fast. :biggrin:

Yet another sign that the dog has a new master.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Latest news is that his Chinese wife had already run road and left Sinkie Land. Why the authority did not impound her passport since she can also be considered as an accomplice for assisting and collaborating with the accused? Our poodles and kangaroos are really useless indeed.

Bad news:
It would be harder for mdm Chung to recover her stolen money and antiques. The bitch wife would siphon off the stolen money from Yang Yin's china bank accounts and destroyed more evidences. Thank to the incompetent poodles who are good and acted fast in bullying locals. If I remember correctly, Tang Liang Hong's wife passport was impounded! What a shame!

Good news:
Jalan Kayu ward would be half ripe coming GE2016. Don't write off Reform Party. They have the chance if they send a pioneer generation malay candidate to contest Jalan Kayu! Thank to Intan and Yang Yin!

If the bloody scumbag's accomplices can get away scott free or allow to run road like the bitch wife by the poodles, I dare to say three quarter ripe.!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"it's an honest mistake. let's move on." no point beating a dead horse. :rolleyes:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Yang Yin’s LPA revoked by multimillionaire widow

At a press conference held today (23 Sep), Ms Hedy Mok, niece of 87-year-old multimillionaire widow Chung Khin Chun, and her lawyers gave an update on the legal tussle with PRC tour guide Yang Yin, over Mdm Chung’s $40 million assets.

The lawyers disclosed to the media today that Mdm Chung has applied to the Office of Public Guardian to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney she granted to Yang in 2012.

Mdm Chung’s lawyer Mr Eugene Thuraisingam said he has met Mdm Chung and “received instructions” this afternoon to revoke the LPA.

According to the lawyers, Mdm Chung has been medically certified to be mentally capable of doing so.

Yang, 40, met Mdm Chung in 2008 when she was on holiday in Beijing. Yang later came to Singapore and moved into her bunglow the next year. He also set up a dance studio with a paid-up of $10,000, which employed him as the CEO. He was able to obtain an Employment Pass, which allowed him to stay and work in Singapore.

Ms Mok’s lawyer Peter Dorisamy also said a suit has been filed against Yang for allegedly abusing his powers under the LPA. “He has breached his powers and therefore, certain losses have risen from, we say, those actions and we are recovering loss and damages,” said Mr Dorisamy.

At the moment, Mdm Chung is living with Ms Mok.

Ms Mok is currently applying to the court to be appointed as deputy to Mdm Chung, which will give her control over her aunt’s assets. Ms Mok said that if she is appointed, she will deal with the assets according to her aunt’s original wishes and that is to donate everything to charity.

Yang was arrested on 17 September 2014 for suspected criminal breach of trust (‘Latest: PRC Yang arrested for alleged CBT‘) but is currently out on bail, said to be posted by a Singaporean woman.

It was reported in the media on Sunday (21 Sep) that at least $10 million worth of Mdm Chung’s assets – including jewellery and works of art – have gone missing. Ms Mok decided to initiate legal action against Yang last month, especially after she discovered that some of her aunt’s jewellery and art pieces were missing.

It was also reported earlier by the media that some of Mdm Chung’s savings have been emptied from her bank accounts. Her valuables, jewellery and works of art kept in her home’s safe have also been removed.

Meanwhile, Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Intan Mokhtar, who is also the “grassroots adviser” for the Jalan Kayu ward within the GRC, has....
http://www.tremeritus.com/2014/09/23/widow-to-revoke-lpa-she-granted-prc-yang-yin/

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

"it's an honest mistake. let's move on." no point beating a dead horse. :rolleyes:

Hell yeah! No point voting a dead horse too! Vote Intan out! Vote PAP out! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bad news:
It would be harder for mdm Chung to recover her stolen money and antiques.

Excerpt from archived Tang Liang Hong's website

"LEGAL TERRORISM IN SINGAPORE By Tang Liang Hong

Scary innovation in law of trust is taking shape

Hearing between 9-13 November 1998 in Singapore High Court

To determine 13 Mareva Injunctions by Lee Kuan Yew & orders against my wife Mdm Teo Siew Har

The Singapore High Court will commence hearing from next Monday till Friday the 9-13 November 1998 to decide the claims by Lee Kuan Yew and other cabinet ministers of the Singapore People’s Action Party’s (PAP) government against my wife, Madam Teo Siew Har in respect of her assets seized by them under 13 Mareva injunctions which were obtained by deceitful, misleading and false statement under oath/affirmation (a crime of perjury with mandatory jail sentence upon conviction ) by PAP leaders in their affidavits in support of their applications for the injunctions, that I had caused the release of my police report to the press for publication. I shall explain further this event below.

To pump fears into the minds of Singaporeans has been a key policy of the PAP government. With the subtle collaboration from the judiciary, the PAP government not only has extensively used legal actions against its opposition , but also has used them against members of their family and their assets, with a view to harass and cow its opponents into submission. It has implemented this policy of creating fears in the minds of its people openly so as to achieve the desired effect of frightening away all potential opposition to the PAP, so that it may remain in power forever. As an opposition I have refused to be cowed into submission, and consequently, my wife and our children, have thus been publicly put to much sufferings and made to taste the bitterness of a broken home in Singapore."​

Excerpt from Wikipedia

"Tang left Singapore for Johor, Malaysia, shortly after the election. His wife's passport was then impounded but later released.[7] Eventually Tang found refuge in Australia, where he was reunited with his wife."​

Last edited by a moderator:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

多日来行踪成谜的杨寅妻子,原来早在10天前就带着儿女飞回杭州家乡。今晨7时许,记者在中国杭州莫干山路的瑞祺公寓,即杨寅父母的家,目睹杨妻翁燕丹带着儿女出门,准备送她到幼儿园上课。她受访时说:“[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]担心孩子的安全才回国[/FONT][/FONT]”。 - See more at: http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20140923-37876#sthash.Xf7Jmhe6.dpuf

"Return to china fearing the safety for the children..." , what an excuse from fucking bitch wife Weng Yandan. Most of the stolen money and proceeds from online selling of the loots were already credited to Yang Yin's china bank account. The real purpose of running back in hastily is to siphon off the money. I don't think Singapore court injunctions so powerful, can cover oversea and china??

http://www.wanbao.com.sg/local/story20140923-37876

本报杭州独家追踪
杨妻:为孩子安全选择回乡

20140923_ln_yang-01.jpg

(左)杨寅妻子在杭州驾驶的红色轿车。(右)杨寅妻子开车载儿女到杭州幼稚园上学。

[FONT=&quot]Cheebye shameless bitch, still can drive luxury car bought using mdm Chung's money! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow yet some lies are considered not lies despite the evidence

it is not a lie. the mp is correct in claiming that she does not "know" him, as knowing him can imply many shades of grey including knowing him as an acquaintance, a friend, a grassloot, oops, grassroot member to intimately knowing him as a confidant or a lover. in her reply, she can claim innocence from the darker shades of knowing him, as we see the fog clearing as the case unfolds, nobody truly knows this yang ying character except his wife. even the victim herself, after being duped for such length of time in her own abode, does not truly know this person. it's a matter of interpretation. :biggrin: