• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - Sex Slavery in Malaysia

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lao...

When I was in KL recently, just on Wechat and received so many "invites" for sex services from local minahs, pinoys, thais, prc...

KL is a true SIN CITY.

Malaysia Boleh

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Wah Lao...

When I was in KL recently, just on Wechat and received so many "invites" for sex services from local minahs, pinoys, thais, prc...

KL is a true SIN CITY.

Malaysia Boleh

Zhun bo... where you stay? Midvalley or bukit bintamg?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bang...Saya mau...

th

Tak Boleh tahan sia...

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lao...

KL is a true SIN CITY.

Malaysia Boleh

That happened to me in 1996. I do not know how bad it is now in after 17 years or more.

One comment on this video is that I am very impressed by the spoken English of all those Malaysians. They speak much better than their Singapore peers.