• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The fucking haze is so thick you can smell it and see it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
65 about right. My flat high floor got good view.

Maybe some haze hours thicker for sure, the PSI reading is averaged over a few hours

My Korean model's panty better than N95 mask but I cannot afford to keep her anymore, very high maintenance

about right your lan jiao... The reading should not be PSI but AQI 2.5, and first world working style is not to show average of 3 hours but hourly.

Your sinkie govt is so fucking 3rd world...i am right to stay away from sinkies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
about right your lan jiao... The reading should not be PSI but AQI 2.5, and first world working style is not to show average of 3 hours but hourly.

Your sinkie govt is so fucking 3rd world...i am right to stay away from sinkies.

u better stay away from sinkieland to protect urself from the haze and pollution from daft sinkies.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What else is new, CLOB, S Chips, Dengue Epidemic, overcrowded hospitals and unaffordable healthcare, highest cost of living, constant train breakdowns and many more cock-up -pay themselves highest salaries in the world when the peasants are suffering and foreigners are living it up.

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
normal day PSI is 55....the haze is so thick now i can smell it in my own house and they say its only 65? Who will believe?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
normal day PSI is 55....the haze is so thick now i can smell it in my own house and they say its only 65? Who will believe?

Air is still healthy/moderate lah. Go out and do some exercise. Have faith and trust the PAP govt. They know best. :biggrin:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The haze is so bad in the south, I can't see the cable cars! now only broadcasts 3 h average! Nevertheless even without hourly "psi", we cannot be deceived as we still have functioning noses and eyes.

I think they are not just combining to 3hourly averages. I think they are also combining pm10 and pm2.5 readings to give 1 singular reading. More skeletons....

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
central very jialat.the visibility is poor.
i guess psi 200 is safe bet.
now they very smart.they use averaging 3 hours to make the nos look less terrifying

soon another smart alec will use 3 yearly GDP growth theory

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Bastards pappies can lie about 'small' issue like PSI.....think cpf gone case liao

Hourly and accurate realtime psi is for people's health, but theuvare fudging the numbers because they want to paint a better picture to meet their KPI. This shows their attitude.

For example, say 3 hourly average shows 60+ but actual is 100 on pm2.5. Because reading is at 60+, SAF carries on its 10km run. Stupid ministers never think of consequences

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiu hu kia like you cannot even know Ah Quah from a real woman, want to question people with authority?

Go fuck back to your Ayer Hitam and get eaten by python there.

So what are you losers doing about this? Ball-less again and wait for 2016?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shocked to see this just before arrival around 6;30pm knn felt damn sian.