• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore-bound Tigerair flight diverted to Batam

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
no official word from Tiger?

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singapore-bound-tigerair-flight-diverted-batam

screen_shot_2014-09-21_at_12.45.09_pm.png

SINGAPORE – A Singapore-bound Tiger Airways flight from Hong Kong landed unexpectedly in Batam, according to a woman whose mother was on board the plane.

Ms Serena Ng said flight TR2067 was due to land in Singapore at 10:30pm yesterday (Sep 20), but a check on Changi Airport’s website shows it only arrived at 2:41am.

Ms Ng managed to contact her mother on the phone, and learnt that the plane had landed in “an airfield in Batam.” “My mum told me TR2067 attempted to land in Singapore twice, but failed, and she heard loud vibrating sounds from the engine and thunder,” Ms Ng said.

Air traffic tracker Flight Radar 24 listed the A320 plane as having landed in Batam at 11:36pm.

Mr Sim Leong Chin, who had waited for his friend at Terminal 2 since 10.30pm, said he did not find it out of the ordinary for the delay. He added he was not worried although he had no information of the plane’s whereabouts until near midnight, when a staff at the airport said the plane was delayed due to bad weather.

But another lady – whose daughter was on board TR2067 - told Channel NewsAsia she was very worried. Speaking in Mandarin, she said: “The information on the arrival timings showed the plane was ‘confirmed’ at around 10.30pm.

“But shortly after that, the information under the ‘status’ column changed to ‘ask airline’. I became worried after that. What if the plane went missing?”

Despite the four-hour delay, passengers Channel NewsAsia spoke with appeared calm, and said they were relieved the plane had landed safely in Singapore. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfucks who choose to fly with tiger are machiam the 60.1% gong cheebyes who voted pap.
They deserve to be fucked big time....blame no one but themselves.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, pilot cheong Batam for quickie, lah.

Wanna take cheapo Tiger cannot tahan a bit delay.

If pilot cannot cheong, one hand wank off one hand steer plane land in Changi, more dangerous right?

Raibura

Alfrescian
Loyal
Batam chicken farm got new arrival?

Pilot received Whatsapp text from Batam OKT and tah boleh tahan?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tiger.. Wahahaha.. They are insulting the animal by naming it with a shit airline.. Should rename it as Shitkie airline.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno how to run an airline, then fucking don't follow others to have budget airline too.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
with so many jiuhu and KL kia working in Singapore, 300,000 of them, how many work in this airline?

are you fucking your own kind?
Tonychat kind of breed and gene in her.
won't even bother if whole family die in crash.
not to mention fellow jiu hu shits.
In Tonychat mind
tonyshit is best human on earth...without this shit fertiliser,vegetables won't grow.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Budget airline was started by a jiuhu kekling kia Fernandes right?

Kekling or chap cheng kia Fernandas started low cost airlines 15 years ago and see how screwed they are today with rising cost?

Agreed. They should learn from your National Airline MAS on how to run an airline...

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Budget airline was started by a jiuhu kekling kia Fernandes right?

Kekling or chap cheng kia Fernandas started low cost airlines 15 years ago and see how screwed they are today with rising cost?

Budget airlines are started in Europe lar, not fernandez. He offered to SQ, they snubbed him and he started Air Asia. SQ after kena makan marketshare, cannot tahan, then setup Tiger Airways.

I tried taking Tiger Airways once.... The way the pilot landed, i felt like i was going to die. Can bounce up. From then on, i have written them off

AttilaTheHun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Budget airlines are started in Europe lar, not fernandez. He offered to SQ, they snubbed him and he started Air Asia. SQ after kena makan marketshare, cannot tahan, then setup Tiger Airways.

I tried taking Tiger Airways once.... The way the pilot landed, i felt like i was going to die. Can bounce up. From then on, i have written them off

Only poor sinkie losers take Budget Airline.

I fly normally fly First Class. Other than that, only Business Class.