• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is getting a iphone 6 such a big deal?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what if i went out and bought 20 iphones and wear around me?one around my neck,one in each pocket,one in my hand,cargo pants with more pockets for my iphones,one on my forehead,one on my arsehole like human centipede?

will that make others more jealous?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the people who buy iPhone is more concerned at how much they can resell at a few hundred dollars profit to overseas buyers esp PRC customers. Where profit is at stake, people are willing to do silly things like queuing overnight

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Because a particular 'group' of 'people' are feeling sore about it. :biggrin: Ironically it's Mainlanders themselves that causes the frenzy and going to great lengths to getting them. If it was some chinky brands, u can be assured this same 'group' of 'people' will make waves about it. :biggrin: F.y.i. i don't own any iPhones.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what if i went out and bought 20 iphones and wear around me?one around my neck,one in each pocket,one in my hand,cargo pants with more pockets for my iphones,one on my forehead,one on my arsehole like human centipede?

Need any help to make the deal smaller? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Please take a selfie and post here. :biggrin:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Because a particular 'group' of 'people' are feeling sore about it. :biggrin: Ironically it's Mainlanders themselves that causes the frenzy and going to great lengths to getting them. If it was some chinky brands, u can be assured this same 'group' of 'people' will make waves about it. :biggrin: F.y.i. i don't own any iPhones.

not quite true. from the tv footage the lunatics look to be more of the kiasu retard variety. There is absolutely no advantage whatsoever for a user to get it on the first day. But please enjoy the os bugs retards

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not quite true. from the tv footage the lunatics look to be more of the kiasu retard variety. There is absolutely no advantage whatsoever for a user to get it on the first day. But please enjoy the os bugs retards

It's not a uniquely Tiong or Sinkie thing.

england-1.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the people that bought the phone first are the tech-kee want to know the new features available and where to follow trend and make money.